Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk that go out using name designations from bachelor degrees alone and expect to be taken seriously.

e.g. John Smith BSc.

Loads of folk do this at my workplace. There's some folk that border on ridiculous. There's a guy in my team who has 5 accreditations after his name, borders on ridiculous

Just now, throbber said:

You went to St Andrews? You should have mentioned this before.

I have a bunch of crappy qualifications too (apart from that one) but genuinely don't know/care what the letters are.

My workmates are petty and are getting on my nerves right now. That said, I do find it almost funny that one of them is going all out to make sure I know she's not talking to me anymore since I had an argument with her last week.

Honestly, it's like working with children with petted lips some times.

My workmates are petty and are getting on my nerves right now. That said, I do find it almost funny that one of them is going all out to make sure I know she's not talking to me anymore since I had an argument with her last week.

Honestly, it's like working with children with petted lips some times.

Work is worse than high school sometimes.

Folk that go out using name designations from bachelor degrees alone and expect to be taken seriously.

e.g. John Smith BSc.

I think if someone presented themselves to me in that manner I'd have to give it back:-

"Hello, John Smith BSc"

"Awright. '19QOS19' SVQ Level 4"

Cocks.

People (mainly parents) who call children "Little People". They aren't little people, they are children, kids, wee b*****ds or whatever you like to call them. Little people just makes them sound like dwarves.

I think if someone presented themselves to me in that manner I'd have to give it back:-

"Hello, John Smith BSc"

"Awright. '19QOS19' SVQ Level 4"

Cocks.

Mizfit- SVQ Level 2 in Joinery.

Doesn't quite sound as good does it?

On 2017-5-13 at 04:26, The Naitch said:

It's pissing down with rain. Didn't have that in Orlando. emoji36.png

We got caught in a massive thunderstorm leaving Animal Kingdom on Saturday.  It was glorious sunshine and all the humidity was taken out the air by the time we drove home.

You never left any beers in the fridge for me.  c**t.

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

We got caught in a massive thunderstorm leaving Animal Kingdom on Saturday.  It was glorious sunshine and all the humidity was taken out the air by the time we drove home.

You never left any beers in the fridge for me.  c**t.

I left a pack of 6% Bud Light in the fridge. Fucking thieving housekeepers. :thumbsdown

3 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Loads of folk do this at my workplace. There's some folk that border on ridiculous. There's a guy in my team who has 5 accreditations after his name, borders on ridiculous

Agreed, way over the top for Burger King.

I'm wearing trainers with a hole in them because I grabbed my old dog walking pair in error in my haste to get to work this morning. Walked from the house to the station and my feet got soaked at 8am. They have still not dried out 6 hours later.