Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Yeah it's great, not too bad so far with the Mrs but we have come back to the hotel around this time so she can have a sleep for a couple of hours each day.

Nip out for a couple of pints while she's sleeping.

birra-tennents-super.jpg

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

I just go out to the balcony with my balls out and neck a few beers until she surfaces again. A win win situation for us both.

Good to see you making an effort before heading out for dinner.

maxresdefault.jpg

5 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

The woman at the swings with her kids. Her wee boy gets beat to a "rocker" by my wee lassie.

He hit her and she backs off. His mum goes over, shouts at him and then puts him on the toy.

Life lesson learned. Hit a wee girl and get what you want

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40992488

:whistle

8 hours ago, Markka said:

My interpretation is KA=KilmarnockAyr. The only real oddity I can think of in Ayrshire postcodes is that Skelmorlie doesn't have one, despite being in Ayrshire (just).

Strange one indeed, lumped together with Wemyss Bay and Inverkip for delivery from Greenock. All under a Renfrewshire postcode, none of them in Renfrewshire.

Strange one indeed, lumped together with Wemyss Bay and Inverkip for delivery from Greenock. All under a Renfrewshire postcode, none of them in Renfrewshire.

I don't actually find it that strange, I think all of Inverclyde has a PA postcode?

I guess Skelmorlie also has that postcode as it's contiguous with Wemyss Bay.

On 8/16/2017 at 17:00, Ramagamma said:

As I'm sure you are aware it was an arbitrary cut off point. Frankly if you need a drink at any time of day you must be an excruciating dullard but especially so if you can't make it to lunchtime without alcohol.

On 8/17/2017 at 15:12, Ramagamma said:

Should have known really, Scottish football fans don't take it well if you suggest anything negative about alcohol consumption. Says a lot.

I just wish the folks on here had your levels of great sober patter.

That was good. Nothing says "winner" better than some wee scrote having a meltdown because everyone laughed when he got upset about computer consoles.

Maybe you should have a wee shandy and calm down?

8 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

The woman at the swings with her kids. Her wee boy gets beat to a "rocker" by my wee lassie.

He hit her and she backs off. His mum goes over, shouts at him and then puts him on the toy.

Life lesson learned. Hit a wee girl and get what you want

I'm not calling you Weeperdee or anything, but why are you telling us that some future-bam hit your daughter, and not at least explaining to the harridan mother that she is scum?

When the commentator for the English Premier League game on Sky does the big intro about the game he does this weird "..... AND IT'S LIVE!" growl as he's throwing to the pre-kickoff adverts.

Obviously persisting with it trying to make it some kind of catchphrase. It's just shit and annoying. c**t.

I just wish the folks on here had your levels of great sober patter.
That was good. Nothing says "winner" better than some wee scrote having a meltdown because everyone laughed when he got upset about computer consoles.
Maybe you should have a wee shandy and calm down?

Maybe you should have a few pints to escape from how mundane your life is. Dossit c**t.