Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 15/09/2017 at 15:10, JamesP_81 said:

Just driving down the m80/m73 there , traffic heavy but flowing about 60mph. Guy in a Subaru tears right up to about 2 ft off the guy in fronts bumper , when he moves over he tears right up the car length to hang off the next guys bumper and so on. ... What is he expecting , that when the car moves over he'll be confronted with a beautiful open lane stretching into the distance that he can accelerate away on ?!

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/tailgating-driver-astonished-to-discover-further-car-just-30-yards-ahead-20150908101781

The next door neighbour moving the bins so she can park her car in front of our house. 

Yeah that happens to me too. The annoying thing is that there is a perfectly good spot right outside their house but they've blocked it with their bins.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

IMG_1001.JPG

A great idea in theory but not so great in practice if that is the best smell they can come up with tbh.  Tell Mrs Mullarkey about them and she'll send you a text later saying 'scented binliners' and see what you think after you buy them.

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Eating something that's a little too hot and before you can spit the damn food out you feel this horrible numb feeling on your tongue. Stays for at least a day, yucky.

Worse than that is that your brain tells your mouth to bloody swallow something that's too hot.

Drivers who slow down to 5 mph to go over speed bumps.  Yes, you're meant to slow down, but not come to a grinding halt.  Your car still has suspension.  Fucking halfwits.

Generally I agree but I assume your area hasn't had the new black ones installed? Thwy are popping up in Dumfries and are ridiculously high.

The newer breed of busker. I'm not talking about the old school type; the alcoholic with an acoustic approximating his way through The Streets of London or maybe Wonderwall as a nod to the last 25 years, or even the vaguely Native American guys performing The Lady In Red as arranged for panpipes and Bontempi organ. They were bad enough, but sort of knew their place in the food chain.

I'm thinking more of those wee guys who are currently proliferating - an interesting haircut that looks like their scalp's just fainted and an acoustic, faux-emoting their way on tiptoe through their overwrought pishy sub-Sheeran originals in the misguided belief that a record exec is going to turn the corner into Buchanan Street and crown them the new Dylan.

Lazy c***s in my work who are so fucking useless and inept that they're incapable of standing up from their desk and collecting the stuff they've printed off from the printer. "Oh, you heading to the printer? I might have some stuff there..." or worse, when I'm standing at the printer collecting or scanning my stuff, they say "could you stay there a minute, I'm just printing something". First couple of times I thought it was just coincidence but now I'm sure the c***s are just waiting for me to move first before printing their entire days work off.  I might bring in a shredder, anyone who asks me to collect their print I will do so and enter it straight into the shredder and the person with the most requests at the end of the week gets showered in the confetti of their laziness. Failing that, I may need to resort to kicking pies.

Lazy c***s in my work who are so fucking useless and inept that they're incapable of standing up from their desk and collecting the stuff they've printed off from the printer. "Oh, you heading to the printer? I might have some stuff there..." or worse, when I'm standing at the printer collecting or scanning my stuff, they say "could you stay there a minute, I'm just printing something". First couple of times I thought it was just coincidence but now I'm sure the c***s are just waiting for me to move first before printing their entire days work off.  I might bring in a shredder, anyone who asks me to collect their print I will do so and enter it straight into the shredder and the person with the most requests at the end of the week gets showered in the confetti of their laziness. Failing that, I may need to resort to kicking pies.

That days news story would end with 'he then turned the gun on himself'.

10 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

That days news story would end with 'he then turned the gun on himself'.

At this very moment one of the culprits was actually forced to head over to the printer because whatever he tried to print caused a paper jam. He was just standing looking at it and said "anyone know how to fix this paper jam?" which again is the lazy c**t way of saying "I'm a fucking a moron, can someone please come and fix this for me?".