Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

13 hours ago, throbber said:

I have a slim line dishwasher that was worth £400. It is integrated as well and looks cool as f**k. Definitely one of the best things in my life and has been ever since i bought the place.

It's the only thing that's slim in your house.

Has any microwave ever actually stopped working ever? They just get auld and dirty and folk chuck them out.

We just got a brand new micro and was making bramble jam the The other day I had the smart idea of sterilising the glass jars in the baby's microwave steriliser. I totally forgot the no metal rule and put the lids in too.
Came back to a smoke filled kitchen and a microwave full of broken glass.

9 hours ago, resk said:

Has any microwave ever actually stopped working ever? They just get auld and dirty and folk chuck them out.

And the shielding goes. If you want to cook your own testicles, then by all means use a 40-year-old one.

2 hours ago, sjc said:

Pics or gtf

No pics of the incident in question but to keep you going until Zen comes up with the goods...

Only reason she's not in the MILF thread is that she's not yet 35...

Aisling Bea 2.jpg

1 minute ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Everyone is out having fun except you.

And you and me  :(

We could be at the club with Welshbairn, being avoided by everybody.

23 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

And you and me  :(

We could be at the club with Welshbairn, being avoided by everybody.

Cheeky c**t. I'm at the centre of the dance floor with a gorgeous Jamaican bird, doing my thing, everyone's going moist. Whereas you are home watching the telly with a last glass of whisky. Hang on, that last bit was about me..

11 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

American golf spectators. Surely of all the senseless gun sprees in America, we can get one in a golf crowd. Not one decent person would perish.

Yes, but how many shots would he take?

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Cheeky c**t. I'm at the centre of the dance floor with a gorgeous Jamaican bird, doing my thing, 

And it's obviously going well since you're posting here. Bet she's impressed with that.

Tourists with no fucking manners. Just parked up along chambers Street, had just opened the car door when all of a sudden some foreign c**t decided to lean on the car whilst taking a picture, leaning into my door while I was trying to get out. I opened the door and battered the c**t square in the stomach, ignorant fuckwit.

Tourists with no fucking manners. Just parked up along chambers Street, had just opened the car door when all of a sudden some foreign c**t decided to lean on the car whilst taking a picture, leaning into my door while I was trying to get out. I opened the door and battered the c**t square in the stomach, ignorant fuckwit.

Edinburgh is a fucking nightmare in August. I hate the Festival.