Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

I've got about 500 vinyl and 300 (Number of discs) CD's.

My PTTGOYN is my step kids are 25 and 28 and they own zero pieces of physical music medium between them.

It annoys me that I get annoyed at that, it's their choice but still...

I probably had about 800 cds. Now the ones that have not been discarded just gather dust in big holders (the cases punted). Quite like music being all in my phone/computer. 

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

This shall not stop me going to the pub this afternoon in preparation of the Scotland game.

Should fucking think so, it's only man flu on a work day.

We've got a Lewis Hamilton energy drink in the shop just now. Sells really well.

There are people around who saw that on the shelf and thought, "I'm having that".

2 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Aye...hot shit. Men with these tacky earrings in either one or both ears look shit.

They look awful but at least Hamilton is just saying "look how much wedge I've got. I can afford massive diamonds but I have no taste"

The guys who copy it with earrings from Argos are saying " Ive got no taste and no money" 

I have never seen or heard of anyone doing this.

Think of the saddest, most crinegworthy couple you know. Then imagine a Facebook page with both of their names combined. Like, if it were P&B users it might be something like Philpy Skidmarks, for example.

There's a P&B user who's guilty of this.