Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When football players make a heart symbol with their hands when they score. Doing so should be a red card offence and should also result in the goal being disallowed

Yip. Bale being one of the worstcunts.

Similarly, footballers who bless themselves. Get tae f**k. In no other profession would you witness such pish. I can't imagine a plumber walking into a house and bending down to do that. Even if it is about the ground, I doubt a religious greenkeeper would do such a thing either. Just another example of a pish fashion statement in football. I'm just surprised the Fifa games haven't started adding that sort of nonsense in.

11 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I hate Ed Sheeran more than I hate Hitler.

Hitler is on the radio a lot less than Sheeran these days,

Although a great hits album Nuremburg: A Salute To The Rally Days is due out for Christmas

c**nts that are already drunk and try to talk to you when you have just nipped in for a lunchtime pint.

I nipped in to Wetherspoons for a pint yesterday around lunch time, I was in town (off work) and looking to kill a bit time. While the pint (tennents, naturally) was fine, the whole experience was soul destroying. The clientele, of mainly old jakies, was harrowing.

Its an absolute fact of life that a Tennents connoseur such as your fine self must pursue a higher grade of pub. Often having to veer off from the beaten track, to acquire himself the best possible pint of Tennents.

Sadly too many pubs take the prevalent approach of the arsehole in this country and neglect their Tennents delivery system.

Wetherspoons represent many of these establishments and are best avoided in future.

Agreed, and usually I would tend to avoid such places, but as with most visits to such places it was a matter of convenience. I should have taken the 5 minute walk to a more reputable and preferred vendor.
The actual pint itself was okay, not the best but not the worst (see my recent Stella attempt) but the surroundings were, at best, depressing.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Please see my above post, Robert.

Oooo very formal :o  

FWIW some Spoons establishments seem ok IMO. Varies massively depending on location and time of day for sure.