Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Winter Olympics sweepstake at work. Pick a country ... if they appear in the top 3 of the medal table you win a share of the money.

First pick ... Morocco. That well-known Winter Olympic country. They only have 3 athletes competing so even if they defied the odds, there's no way they could end up top 3 in the medal table. 

So disgusted I bought another one. 

Second pick ... Puerto Rico ... Not only is it not a country, they only have a fecking athlete competing. What an utter waste of money. 

1 hour ago, Swarley said:

Me too. Presumably all the posts have been deleted?

Wish I hadn't asked now.

Me too mate.  Me too.

Edited by Adam

3 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

If you found what you posted about fun, then you should be locked up instantly.

You sick f**k.

There was nothing sick about my posts. Some of PnBs responses...... definitely, but I'll bet Div doesn't wabt to go down that road again. 

Its fun due to the choreographed response of PnB to a perfectly any situation.

Step 1. Gifs, those are funny.

Step 2. Folks like Sarge Wilson piling in and making REALLY inappropriate comments about a toddler.

Step 3. The outraged step forward.

Step 4. The folk that piled in desperately want to join the outraged side, so become really outraged.

Step 5. You point out the terrible things they've posted 2 pages previously. They become more outraged.

Step 6. They don't want to answer for their past comments so ignore all references to them and start telling you to "stop posting/meltdown/heads gone etc.

Step 7. Folks like yourself try desperately to join the bandwagon but you're always a bit late and a bit boring. 

You can run that  theory on pretty much all PnB. 

Edited by whiskychimp

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Winter Olympics sweepstake at work. Pick a country ... if they appear in the top 3 of the medal table you win a share of the money.

First pick ... Morocco. That well-known Winter Olympic country. They only have 3 athletes competing so even if they defied the odds, there's no way they could end up top 3 in the medal table. 

So disgusted I bought another one. 

Second pick ... Puerto Rico ... Not only is it not a country, they only have a fecking athlete competing. What an utter waste of money. 

Whats he conpeting in?

29 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

There was nothing sick about my posts. Some of PnBs responses...... definitely, but I'll bet Div doesn't wabt to go down that road again. 

Step 2. Folks like Sarge Wilson piling in and making REALLY inappropriate comments about a toddler.

Step 4. The folk that piled in desperately want to join the outraged side, so become really outraged.

Step 5. You point out the terrible things they've posted 2 pages previously. They become more outraged.

Step 6. They wants to answer for their past comments so ignore all references to tgem and start telling you to "stop posting/meltdown/heads gone etc.

Step 7. Folks like yourself try desperately to join the bandwagon but you're always a bit late and a bit boring. 

You can run that on every theory on pretty much all PnB. 

My joke clearly hit a nerve there. Sorry.

26 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Step 6. They wants to answer for their past comments so ignore all references to tgem and start telling you to "stop posting/meltdown/heads gone etc.

You can run that on every theory on pretty much all PnB. 

They were inappropriate about you, your terrible choice of subject matter and how it might be perceived later. There was nothing inappropriate about the child.

I'd look a bit closer to home for someone to blame.

Just now, Honest_Man#1 said:

My joke clearly hit a nerve there. Sorry.

Apology accepted

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

They were inappropriate about you, your terrible choice of subject matter and how it might be perceived later. There was nothing inappropriate about the child.

I'd look a bit closer to home for someone to blame.

You keep telling yourself that but it's not true

7 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Apology accepted

You keep telling yourself that but it's not true

And that's your version. Maybe you should keep intimate, personal subjects of the forum. Or learn to express yourself without using language that will provoke a reaction. The reaction, in this case, wasn't the one you anticipated.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

Or learn to express yourself without using language that will provoke a reaction. , 

Your reaction was truly awful. Then outraged when you saw the herd run the path of outrage.

No provocation would lead me to post your disgraceful stuff.

Lets not go round in circles.