Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Have you been fellating Granny Danger again? 

It’s been a little while since I laughed out loud at anything so thank you for that. However now I have to explain to Mrs Shotgun what I was laughing at.

You twat.

It’s been a little while since I laughed out loud at anything so thank you for that. However now I have to explain to Mrs Shotgun what I was laughing at.

You twat.
these days i just say "pie and bovril". read her a few of the "shitting yourself stories" from the gold forum. now she just rolls her eyes and says "i dont want to know"

7 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

It fucks me off that it has been handled this way. While it doesn't bother me on this occasion, it does concern me that it might happen again at a time where it will be an issue and I might not be quite so laid back.

Regardless of the organisation, sending out emails that might require dealing with a response, and then immediately fucking off is the act of a total c**t.

"C*nts at work thread for this pish"

I got a letter from my bank on the 4th telling me they were aware of a small risk of fraud to my credit card account, so they were cancelling the card and sending out a new one. 

The letter said the card would be blocked on the 10th. 

The letter said a new card should arrive within five working days of the original being blocked. 

I got a text from them on the 13th telling me my card would be with me in five days, and with a number for me to phone if it doesn't come. An 0345 number, to boot. 

It's the 16th and there's still no card. 

Elsewhere: People who come down the stairs on to the platform just as the subway doors are closing, who see the doors being opened up for them and subsequently don't immediately jump on to the first carriage. If I was the driver I'd shut the doors immediately and f**k off. 

4 hours ago, ah-dee said:
4 hours ago, Shotgun said:

You twat.

these days i just say "pie and bovril". read her a few of the "shitting yourself stories" from the gold forum. now she just rolls her eyes and says "i dont want to know"

Mine actually wanted to read that thread, and shed actual tears of laughter at the post about the huge jobby on the beach with an alsatian barking at it.

Mine actually wanted to read that thread, and shed actual tears of laughter at the post about the huge jobby on the beach with an alsatian barking at it.

[emoji23][emoji23]

i often read that thread when im bored or on the toilet. side splitting stuff from start to finish!

Neil McCann is likely to be on the football coverage this weekend.
Complaining about not getting a fair chance, believing he was the right man for the job and blaming every one else no doubt?

1 minute ago, Swarley said:
34 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
Neil McCann is likely to be on the football coverage this weekend.

Complaining about not getting a fair chance, believing he was the right man for the job and blaming every one else no doubt?

Let's hope so!

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

Having my girlfriends aunty staying with us and giving us constant parenting advice was getting a bit tedious last night and Monday. I’ll not be in a hurry to have her over again!

Was the evil cow telling you to not drink so much around the baby? 

In Edinburgh there is a crossing on Princes St at the bottom of the Mound, opposite Hanover St.

Nearly everyday when I cross there, the traffic completely ignores both the red light and the green man signs and when people are crossing the road, will just either keep driving over the crossing or often, when stopped, will start driving again and go across the crossing. I nearly got hit by a tour bus yesterday, it’s obviously not going fast but it was fucking scary.