Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

43 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

you've skirted around the real issue here

people who say "mac'n'cheese" should be scrotally flayed alive and made to eat their bawbags (like, completely chew and eat them, not in a half-arsed "throbber's stag do" testicular gargling style)

women - nipples severed and sewn to their eyelids

no punishment is too severe for anyone using that phrase

i am aware that the mcdonald's restaurant chain stock said foodstuff and i swear to god if i ever hear anyone say "i'm goin' to maccy d's for mac'n'cheese" I'll fucking finish them, there and then

Related image

The sausage sizzle is commonplace in Australia, usually as a fund raising thing for kids sports and community organisations. Bunnings Warehouses have them at the entrance to their stores and for $2.50 you get a BBQ’d snag on bread with onions if you want them, then help yourself to dead ‘orse, BBQ sauce, mustard. Now some twat has decided there is a potential safety issue as fried onions can be slippery and somebody might slip on them and sue Bunnings. So word has gone out that if you want onions they go on the bread first then the sausage. Stuff and fucking nonsense.

51 minutes ago, Eednud said:

The sausage sizzle is commonplace in Australia, usually as a fund raising thing for kids sports and community organisations. Bunnings Warehouses have them at the entrance to their stores and for $2.50 you get a BBQ’d snag on bread with onions if you want them, then help yourself to dead ‘orse, BBQ sauce, mustard. Now some twat has decided there is a potential safety issue as fried onions can be slippery and somebody might slip on them and sue Bunnings. So word has gone out that if you want onions they go on the bread first then the sausage. Stuff and fucking nonsense.

I'd go further and ban this practice completely for no reason other than to ensure I never have to see the words "sausage sizzle" and "BBQ'd snag" ever again. 

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

I'd go further and ban this practice completely for no reason other than to ensure I never have to see the words "sausage sizzle" and "BBQ'd snag" ever again. 

Pish. Grabbing a snag fresh off the barbie at a sausage sizzle is one of the finer things.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If would just get back to speaking the Queen’s English that would be great thanks. 

I didn’t vote Leave for this.

We can nuke ‘em without worrying about what they say in Brussels. God save the Queen’s English.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If would just get back to speaking Queen’s English that would be great thanks. 

I've taken my bows, and my curtain calls. You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it - I thank you all. But it's been no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise; I consider it a challenge before the whole human race, and I ain't gonna lose

all fine and dandy if you can put up with the world and his wife bitchin' about starting sentences with conjunctions I suppose...

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If would just get back to speaking the Queen’s English that would be great thanks. 

I didn’t vote Leave for this.

f**k that. Back to broad Scots. Lallans, Doric or get tae f**k

EAT: Insular Scots is alright in the northern islands as long as they keep it there.

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

12 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

i am aware that the mcdonald's restaurant chain stock said foodstuff and i swear to god if i ever hear anyone say "i'm goin' to maccy d's for mac'n'cheese" I'll fucking finish them, there and then

No you won't, you'll stand there and contain your rage until you get home then you'll come on here and rant about it.