Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I wish you were my quack with prescriptions like that! :lol:

Nope, it was a burd. If it was a bloke he'd have got a boot in the baws. I was not having a good day...

My bro in law was working at A & E at rhe Royal Infirmary. This guy comes wandering in late at night complaining that his neighbours downstairs were firing laser beams at his balls...instead of turning him away or just sectioning him on the spot B.I.L. went and got one of those reflective silver blankets like they give to Jimmy Saville after he runs a marathon, and tells the poor random to fashion a pair of underpants out of the silver foil like stuff to deflect the laser beam...

Punter happy with doctors bedside manner. Doctor happy to get rid of another random halfwit.

Genius! :D

This bloke should be made health minister, pronto!

Guest XaaronPrimus
With blasphemy like that, he should give you a slap. I hope he takes you to watch the live action film.

I Whole-heartedly concur!

Unless its Armada.....

Doing things when I'm drunk without thinking of the consequences. Two of our mates passed out at the party we went back to last night and the rest of us, led by me, decided to use the girls nail varnish to paint their nails and write 'gay' on their head etc. They are now absolutely raging because they are having difficulty in getting it off, and it also went on their clothes. Me and my other mate are now facing a hefty bill for new clothes unless we can figure out a way to get it off :(

Guest XaaronPrimus
Doing things when I'm drunk without thinking of the consequences. Two of our mates passed out at the party we went back to last night and the rest of us, led by me, decided to use the girls nail varnish to paint their nails and write 'gay' on their head etc. They are now absolutely raging because they are having difficulty in getting it off, and it also went on their clothes. Me and my other mate are now facing a hefty bill for new clothes unless we can figure out a way to get it off :(

From Barty Phiilips STAIN REMOVAL:

Treat with acetone (not on acetate or tricetate fabrics) or amyl acetate. Don't use oily nail varish remover. Flush out with white spirit.

Also -points for lack of originality.

Having to stay up and wait for new cooker to be delivered after working nightshift last night. On again tonight and no sign yet .......anytime between 8am and 6pm!! :(

Not a valid complaint - you weren't supposed to be working tonight.