Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ordering a succulent Chinese meal getting a delivery time of 20:05 putting the shower on, getting undressed then the door goes at 19:23. It's the Chinese meal. 
Greenied purely for the use of "succulent Chinese meal"

My brothers gf staying sober on xmas day so she can "hit the boxing day sales ultra early"

She stays sober the entire day while nudging my brother to go home from about 8pm onwards "we should really be going now" which year after year is always the start of the party coming to a close.  She sits in the corner with a misreable puss, not taking part in anything and generally not adding anything to do the day other than eating more than her fair share of xmas dinner without saying thank you to whoever cooked it.

She then gets up at 5.30am to go to the sales. Like the complete sad sack that she is.

Edited by red23

10 minutes ago, red23 said:

My brothers gf staying sober on xmas day so she can "hit the boxing day sales ultra early"

She stays sober the entire day while nudging my brother to go home from about 8pm onwards "we should really be going now" which year after year is always the start of the party coming to a close.  She sits in the corner with a misreable puss, not taking part in anything and generally not adding anything to do the day other than eating more than her fair share of xmas dinner without saying thank you to whoever cooked it.

She then gets up at 5.30am to go to the sales. Like the complete sad sack that she is.

Height of ignorance, not saying 'thank you'.

Thank you.

19 minutes ago, red23 said:

Boot her in the pie. A lot of shops aren't opening so no doubt her festivities are ruined

19 minutes ago, red23 said:

Boot her in the pie. A lot of shops aren't opening so no doubt her festivities are ruined

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Ordering a succulent Chinese meal getting a delivery time of 20:05 putting the shower on, getting undressed then the door goes at 19:23. It's the Chinese meal. 

Succulent Chinese meal chez Par tonight. The place has a toddler behind the till. Nice family setup, rather than packing the kid off to a babysitter. The sound of all the clanging woks drown out the crying. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Don't mind too much if food is late, fucking annoys me when it's early. I've sent them back with it before, that was about 3 hours early though..

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, welshbairn said:

Don't mind too much if food is late, fucking annoys me when it's early. I've sent them back with it before.

Fair play on that, it's not a card I would ever try to play. Far too scared the food would return contaminated. 

1 hour ago, red23 said:

My son worked at Next a few years back and he had to be in at work at 5am on boxing day.