Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why not buy a yoga mat, a DVD and do it at home three times a week? That's what I do.

I'd rather join a class tbh with an instructor. Get out a bit more.

Think I may just swollow it and pay the £6.

I've lost my wallet! :angry:

My dad came up stairs half an hour ago, in a blind panic saying he'd lost his wallet. I was pretty unmoved by the event, as it's not my money, but nonetheless I suggested he call his card issuer and have them cancelled, before reporting it missing to the police incase anybody handed it in. About 15 or so minutes later, he's still rummaging around looking for it and by this point I'm fed up of his cursing, so I go downstairs. The FIRST thing I see on the god damn table, is his wallet!

<_<

Heres whats so funny, dickhead.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49893050@N00/

Just to echo Ruggy- :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Get over it,it's not like it was something grossly offensive.Fans are happy to dish out stick to players all the time,and Im sure you have many times.If you can't take it,don't dish it out.

Running about greetin' 'cos he celebrated in front of you is just farcical.

That's a bitch when that happens. Retraced your steps? Left mine on the roof of my car once, and yes, drove off.
My dad came up stairs half an hour ago, in a blind panic saying he'd lost his wallet. I was pretty unmoved by the event, as it's not my money, but nonetheless I suggested he call his card issuer and have them cancelled, before reporting it missing to the police incase anybody handed it in. About 15 or so minutes later, he's still rummaging around looking for it and by this point I'm fed up of his cursing, so I go downstairs. The FIRST thing I see on the god damn table, is his wallet!

<_<

Searched for it non stop before I had to get my train back last night after the football and no sign of it n the house which I turned over in the process. Tried to think where I definitely last had it and I am beginning to think that I've either left it on the train I got into Inverness on Saturday or when me and my Dad went to Tesco it fell out of the car then or something.

Guest xbasslichtie

Just realised 2 days before my tax runs out that I never got an official logbook. I went through my stuff, and I found all the documents from my previous cars, but none for this one! Plus I never got a renewal form.....

Went through all the documents in my Astra (and the documentation all covers a red Cavalier), and theres nothing...bugger.

Just realised 2 days before my tax runs out that I never got an official logbook. I went through my stuff, and I found all the documents from my previous cars, but none for this one! Plus I never got a renewal form.....

Went through all the documents in my Astra (and the documentation all covers a red Cavalier), and theres nothing...bugger.

You have a stolen car mate.

Guest xbasslichtie
You have a stolen car mate.

Nono - It cant be! My dad bought it for me off a mate of his (I had no say in the matter, he phoned me up, told me he'd bought me a car and asked how I was going to pay for it), and he told me he filled in the registration documents.....Im sure it will all work out :unsure: