Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I knew I should have hired that sniper instead. ;)

:o Get one up on top of the flats in Whitletts Road for the passage of the Morton fans' open-top bus on Saturday instead.

Probably best to get them on their way home - that way we'll have had their money first :lol:

Nag - Dunfermline in the Scottish Cup final. I mean - what the f**k is the point? There fuckin pish, and will get hammered, whereas Hibs are a quality young team (who raped them for most of that game last night) and would have given Celtic a really good game. Now there's no point in even watching it.

Nag - Im still fuckin gutted about Saturday. <_< <_< <_< <_<

Nag - Dunfermline in the Scottish Cup final. I mean - what the f**k is the point? There fuckin pish, and will get hammered, whereas Hibs are a quality young team (who raped them for most of that game last night) and would have given Celtic a really good game. Now there's no point in even watching it.

You are one silly boy Harry :lol:

Hibs are such a quality side that they couldn't score against us in 270 minutes of football. We're so pish we've beaten them twice in three games. We're so pish we've also beat Rangers and Hearts en route.

Just to repeat- :lol:

More like a sly grope than a raping... maybe if they could have scored at least one goal in the two games against them it might be easier to have some sympathy.

Nag - Im still fuckin gutted about Saturday. <_< <_< <_< <_<

:lol:

On the back of this anti-Pars tirade I would like to offer my full support to Arbroath in the playoffs. ;)

Guest xbasslichtie
Nag - Dunfermline in the Scottish Cup final. I mean - what the f**k is the point?

Much as I think Hibs are a better team, fact is that Dunfermline deserve to be there on their own merits. I dont think they will win the final, but Ill be backing them to!

Hibs are such a quality side that they couldn't score against us in 270 minutes of football. We're so pish we've beaten them twice in three games. We're so pish we've also beat Rangers and Hearts en route.

I just think Hibs are a far better footballing side, and alot better to watch as I love seeing all their young players coming through and playing football how it should be played.

Hibs are brutal.

Hibs are one of the best footballing sides in the SPL. There currently 6th, but i'd much rather watch them than Hearts, Aberdeen or Kilmarnock who are all above them.

I just think Hibs are a far better footballing side, and alot better to watch as I love seeing all their young players coming through and playing football how it should be played.

But we are quite capable of playing good football, as we showed in the first half, in the first match and in our previous league games. In 2004 we gave Celtic a good game in the final and I think it will be the same this time around.

Hibs are one of the best footballing sides in the SPL. There currently 6th, but i'd much rather watch them than Hearts, Aberdeen or Kilmarnock who are all above them.

But you support a bunch of losers. What could you possibly know about football! :P:lol:;)

If you only noticed your door mirror on the way home, you obviously didn't do your vehicle observations before setting off.

Have you passed your test?

I've never noticed anybody doing their vehicle observations before setting off once they have their own car. I've never noticed myself consciously doing it, perhaps it's second nature and I do it subconsciously but I don't think so. The only time I can remember doing it was when I picked my car up from the garage on Friday, as it was a man who picked it up from home to take it in for repair and it goes without saying he changed all three mirrors.

Chicago town pizza's,I almost burnt the skin off my fingers eating one tonight.

The tomato sauce in the pizza was so fucking hot I scalded my fingers. :angry:

Sometimes I come on here and just laugh at how ridiculous some of your posts are. :lol:

Are you being serious? Do you think it's a matter for their complaints department to deal with? That a pizza you cooked in your oven at 180 degrees... was hot when it was ready? :lol:

How can I be sure he'll pay up if I only have his word for it?

I guess you could inform your insurance company that the gentleman has offered to pay for the damage to your car without his daughter having to process a claim - they'll understand why. At least this way, they have taken a note of all of the details of the accident, hopefully you've given them the insurance details and name and address of the third party as well so that in the event of him not keeping to his word, you can then hit them for their insurance.

Dunfermline aren't very good.

How old is that centre forward of yours? :lol:

Dunfermline aren't very good.

How old is that centre forward of yours? :lol:

35 two days before the final! Incidentally, how old is Simon Mensing? He looks about 40! Good luck for Saturday by the way, hope you guys make it.

We're still good enough to be in the final and back in Europe. That's all that matters :D

35 two days before the final! Incidentally, how old is Simon Mensing? He looks about 40! Good luck for Saturday by the way, hope you guys make it.

We're still good enough to be in the final and back in Europe. That's all that matters :D

Simon Mensing is 24. He turns 25 4 days after my 20th Birthday, we share a star sign. :wub:

Here to help.

:o Get one up on top of the flats in Whitletts Road for the passage of the Morton fans' open-top bus on Saturday instead.

Probably best to get them on their way home - that way we'll have had their money first :lol:

I'll tell him to aim for the crystal vase we're presenting to their chairman who accused us in his programme notes of cheating. <_<

Edited by Monster

Right.

Time for another bank rant. :angry:

Why is it when banks talk about closing provincial branches they claim it's because they are losing money, when the easy solution is not to employ four muppets to wander around impersonating goldfish behind the counter and leave an (admittedly attractive) obviously bemused teen serving behind the counter?

Every time I walk into that branch I cringe if there's a pensioner ahead of me. Today was no different. Elegantly clad in his beige fedora and silver Hi-Tec trainers, todays specimen was queuing to ask two questions so fundamental to his very existence that I'm amazed he hadn't died with excitement while waiting to get it off his wheezy chest. Firstly:

"Hen, I've changed the branch of my account from Johnstone to Troon, will I still be able to take money out of it if I'm ever back in Johnstone?"

Now, if you do not know the answer to this question without having to ask it, I would question the legality of you having power of attorney over your own affairs at all. <_< Surely pensioners this lonely and stupid have meals on wheels to annoy with this sort of inane shite?

You'd think so, but no: he continued unabashed:

"Hen, can I change the date of a direct debit?"

Fair enough, I thought, that could be crucial if you want to pay a bill. I should have known not to be so tolerant. :angry: The glaikit Britney behind the counter asks him why he wanted to bring it forward, clearly thinking he must want it to come out after his pension is in his account....again, an act of sheer misplaced optimism:

"Ah want it oot on the 19th because that's the day it's come oot for 45 years"

Oh, well why didn't you fucking well say so then? It's a family fucking tradition now, isn't it?:

"Remember Jeannie and come up on the 19th, that's the 45th anniversary of the very day my house insurance comes oot the bank. We're huvin' oatcakes!"

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Just fucking DIE!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm purple with rage at this point and I think nothing can ever annoy me more than a pensioner. Shouldn't tempt fate really, should I? <_<<_<

There's only one woman ahead of me in the queue now, but she's a beige person. Y'know, respectably dressed, but just a little too many pastel colours in there to be anything other than a stepford wife yeah? So she tootles:

"Can I make an international money transfer?"

Just my luck, Shitney Spears on mogadon has to go through the back to find a form for NIMBY woman to fill in, so it's another 3 minutes for that, but at least she'll f**k off and fill it in and I'll complete the arduous task of putting a cheque into the company account.

WILL I f**k.

AGAIN.

"Oh, a form? Oh dear! Well, just give me £2000 out of this account then."

:o

What the f**k are you going to do you mad bint? Get it abroad by carrier pigeon? Tie the wad of notes to its leg and make the poor thing flap all the way to wherever your privately educated overpriviledged sprogs are enjoying their gap year? JESUS WEPT!!!!!

Finally, praise Allah, I'm at the counter.

Now I don't know if I did what I did next for devilment or as a kind of catharsis, but I regret it now anyway. I said:

"Could I deposit this cheque please, then draw a money order to go to Jupiter but it MUST go via Pluto and while on its way change my entire direct debit set up, because the current dates are aggravating my lumbago"

Shitney looks at me like I've just taken a dump on her chest. I quickly realised I wasn't dealing with someone who was at the front desk for her charm and intellect. So I added:

"Sorry, I'm just kidding. Just the cheque please."

She said:

"I'm very sorry for the wait, sir"

The way she spat the 'sir' at me through gritted teeth made me realise a sharp exit was in order.

I hate banks. :(