Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Went to shop the other night and the only calpol they had was in little sachets as opposed to the normal bottle everyone uses. Why make a brand of calpol that is packaged into a sachet that is far more difficult to get the required dosage out of than a bottle you can simply turn upside down?

Probably for taking on a plane.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I just checked and the maximum you can take on a plane is 100ml and you can get 100 ml of calpol in a bottle. Also it was sold in a local shop so I’m not sure anyone going there will ever be buying anything for a flight.

I thought you'd be a Nightnurse man.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

I just checked and the maximum you can take on a plane is 100ml and you can get 100 ml of calpol in a bottle. Also it was sold in a local shop so I’m not sure anyone going there will ever be buying anything for a flight.

Well I was only trying to help. Let's wait for the font of all knowledge @TxRover to wake up and answer correctly then!

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Well I was only trying to help. Let's wait for the font of all knowledge @TxRover to wake up and answer correctly then!

“Here in the US, Federal flight restriction laws clause 76.3 states that medication for children under the age of 12 can only be”

continues for another 14 pages

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

No I appreciate that and I’d considered it myself but so get the only rational explanation is they’ve done it to be deliberately awkward. To make matters worse I was at my local shop in m pyjamas.

Funny place to have a local shop.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

“Here in the US, Federal flight restriction laws clause 76.3 states that medication for children under the age of 12 can only be”

continues for another 14 pages

Quicker to ask Kate and Gerry.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

No I appreciate that and I’d considered it myself but so get the only rational explanation is they’ve done it to be deliberately awkward. To make matters worse I was at my local shop in m pyjamas.

Are you this sort of look or do you have matching tops and bottoms? Just so we can safely judge what level of cretin you are. 

9dc64bd07607bc99f667fbf340a9a1b2.jpg

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

Not too far off - it was just pyjama bottoms with a long sleeved top. I hadn’t planned on leaving the house and realised we had calpol and didn’t bother changing as i assumed it would be a simple transaction until I was met with calpol fucking sachets and there was a queue behind me so I was rushed into making the decision to buy or not.

Reap what you sow. If you presented yourself better maybe the calpol would too. 

On 19/10/2023 at 12:10, DannyBlue said:

This pish where you need to have a Nectar or Clubcard to get the offers in the shop. Left my clubcard at home today so had to pay the full price for peanut butter.

You had to pay the inflated price for suckers. The full price is the clubcard price.