Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

28 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Is that Wetherspoons?

Yes, however, this is absolutely not the point. Food, especially meat, in my view, in Ireland is far superior to GB, and, to be fair, it wasn't a bad steak. The bacon roll in Wetherspoons Cork is amazing.

There are international conventions on ordering steak, and, to get it two bands out is bang average (pish). In my view, overcooking steak is rife on these islands, and, tonight, it was Wethies that got called out.

3 minutes ago, Ken Ickie said:

Yes, however, this is absolutely not the point. Food, especially meat, in my view, in Ireland is far superior to GB, and, to be fair, it wasn't a bad steak. The bacon roll in Wetherspoons Cork is amazing.

There are international conventions on ordering steak, and, to get it two bands out is bang average (pish). In my view, overcooking steak is rife on these islands, and, tonight, it was Wethies that got called out.

Are you fucking pleased with yourself now?

Master Chef Mexico Cooking GIF - MasterChefMexico Cooking Crying ...

1 minute ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Are you fucking pleased with yourself now?

Master Chef Mexico Cooking GIF - MasterChefMexico Cooking Crying ...

I'm pleased that I'm calling it a night and not interacting with roasters on the internet.....

9 minutes ago, Ken Ickie said:

It must've been Marco Pierre White's night off.

1 hour ago, AnderooMFC said:

Saw this being shared around. It's shite, and now demonstrably so.

And baseball is just glorified rounders with a bit more standing around and hotdogs.

Sportsball.jpg

That table is PTTGOYN.

The creator needs to pick if he is using Hours and Minutes or just Minutes. A bit of consistency ffs.

On 12/02/2024 at 18:24, GordonD said:

Wouldn't be so bad if they stopped calling it 'Football' since 95% of the time they're throwing the ball to each other.

8 hours ago, AnderooMFC said:

Saw this being shared around. It's shite, and now demonstrably so.

And baseball is just glorified rounders with a bit more standing around and hotdogs.

Sportsball.jpg

Nearer 5% of the time actually.

18 minutes ago, 101 said:

Any reason why they have annoyed you?

They made him watch Baseball ? They insisted the English Premier League was actually a really exciting brand of football ? They reluctantly concluded that, based on current form and historical precedent, it was highly unlikely that Scotland would qualify from their group at Euro 2024 ? They no platformed him ?

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

Pearl Jam announcing a tour and going no further north in the UK than Manchester.  Again.

Can't you pay your driver to take you further South than Carlisle?

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Pearl Jam announcing a tour and going no further north in the UK than Manchester.  Again.

We've signed up for the pre sale for this on Ticketmaster but safe to say its shite having to trek down to Manchester.