Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've had my warning level increased to 10% for 'not getting a haircut' :huh:

I had mines increased by 10% for "being a big gay". Funnily enough the person responsible (as a moderator forgot to sign themselves out of his PC) woke up today molesting SimonLichtie...... :lol:

I have got the flu. My temperature is 102.5 F so GIRUY Debbie and co who bang on about 'Man Flu', wouldn't be on the internet of you had real flu etc.

On the downside I was like this a week ago, I got better njow I'm ill again which is the symptoms of malaria, so I'm going for a blood test tomorrow.

Bad aids maybe?

Edited to add - i have received a 10% warning increase from debbie, stating that "the slug was shit" :lol::lol:

Edited by philpy

Thanks everyone, appreciated. :) I'm getting annoyed at myself now for bringing everyone down :(

Onward and upward, starting with this:

I got a text just before midnight on Saturday which said:

"LM has amazing breasts!"

If that pie and bovril regular is watching and would like to PM their bid to buy my silence, good luck! :lol:

Och, everyone would have already ruled you out based on your age and inability to use 'one of those newfangled cordless gramaphone speakeasy things' ;)

I will reveal who it was, and much more of their drunken slabberings if I am not bribed soon.......

Was it me? I was singing down the phone to you apparently. "What's that coming over the hill is it a monster, is it a monster?"

I have got the flu. My temperature is 102.5 F so GIRUY Debbie and co who bang on about 'Man Flu', wouldn't be on the internet of you had real flu etc.

On the downside I was like this a week ago, I got better njow I'm ill again which is the symptoms of malaria, so I'm going for a blood test tomorrow.

You can have a temperature and not have flu ffs! :rolleyes: It's clearly not flu you have if you're getting blood tests for malaria!

Bad aids maybe?

Edited to add - i have received a 10% warning increase from debbie, stating that "the slug was shit" :lol::lol:

Apologies, I forgot to sign out on adam wee's computer.

Was it me? I was singing down the phone to you apparently. "What's that coming over the hill is it a monster, is it a monster?".

I was in stiches at that Debbie ;)

I was in the middle of replying to a text from Monster and you just grabbed the phone off me and dialled his number and started singing :D

I bet I know who that was, if it's the same one as said it to her face on Saturday night and said she had a nice arse as well! ;) :

Nope, was'nt me.

And I really, really do want to know who it is! My bet is it's someone who'd already said it to my face anyway.

Not guilty LM, I never speak behind anybody's back, if i've got something to say i'll say it.

Oh and my nag...........legs are still killing me :lol: