Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have a supporters Trust meeting tonight.

Normally this would be a RTBC, but as the wife is working from Wednesday to Friday and she's going to watch Ayr at Hamilton tomorrow, that means I won't see her until Sunday. :angry:

Normally this would be a RTBC, but as the wife is working from Wednesday to Friday and she's going to watch Ayr at Hamilton tomorrow, that means I won't see her until Sunday. :angry:

I fail to see anything not to be cheerful about there.... ;)

Back to work sunday night though!

my pttgoyn

I work too hard :angry:

Guest bairnbabe

I fell asleep just after half 7 tonight, and didn't wake up till quarter to 10. I'm going to be awake most of the night now, and I have to be up at quarter to 7 tomorrow morning to go to work. :(

Oooh, i have lots:

i was at a gig last night, pogo'ed a lot, and today walking is very painful. Climbing stairs is close to impossible.

my new mattress was getting delivered to the flat, anytime after 7am. They showed up at 1.30pm. Now could they not have told me that they'd be after midday at least?

a paint colour i picked for the flat, which looked cream on the chart, looks peach on the wall. Pish.

Morton are joint-joint-top of the league though, so all of the above is inconsequential :D

The score bar on Sky Sports is now on the bottm left hand side and it's doing my box in!

Everytime I switch over to a game I think I've just missed a goal!

Back to the top left please!

I've fallen victim to that aswell Neilly.

I dont like it just now but I suppose I'll get used to it.

My boss is on holiday this week, this is normally a RTBC

However, it now means I am covering for him, the transport manager (off with bad back :lol: ), the sales lassie hasn't been replaced, and now the office manager is off with a broken ankle.

I might have to reduce my P&B time and do some work :(

Not really looking forward to tonight. Recently broke up with my girlfriend (it was very much out of the blue and has never been explained to me very well) and we're returning our stuff to each other tonight.

This will be a new experience for me and one I'm not looking forward to.

Guest The Phoenix
Not really looking forward to tonight. Recently broke up with my girlfriend (it was very much out of the blue and has never been explained to me very well) and we're returning our stuff to each other tonight.

This will be a new experience for me and one I'm not looking forward to.

That Sir, ain't petty - it's a proper b*****d.

A long (long!) time ago now but I've been there - and the pain ain't nice.

The only consolation I can offer is that your hurt is inevitable. :( - and it does get better!