Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have just been interviewed by the Police.

Apparently one of my neighbours (a complete nutter) said I ran him over when driving out of the car park on Saturday to go to Somerset, and he is injured and had to go to hospital.

Although I did have to bump up onto the kerb to get round his motor (he parks it across the entrance to the car paerk to try and block people in), he was nowhere near me. He's got a sprained foot and is claiming it was me driving over him.

The Police were perfectly pleasant to me and left saying I sounded 'credible' and they wouldn't be persuing the issue further as there were no witnesses or evidence. All the same I'm furious that someone would lie like that. I really really want to knock his door and deal with him, but I won't. :angry:

Guest XaaronPrimus

Apparently one of my neighbours (a complete nutter) said I ran him over when driving out of the car park on Saturday to go to Somerset, and he is injured and had to go to hospital.

Although I did have to bump up onto the kerb to get round his motor (he parks it across the entrance to the car paerk to try and block people in), he was nowhere near me. He's got a sprained foot and is claiming it was me driving over him.

The Police were perfectly pleasant to me and left saying I sounded 'credible' and they wouldn't be persuing the issue further as there were no witnesses or evidence. All the same I'm furious that someone would lie like that. I really really want to knock his door and deal with him, but I won't. :angry:

I'm sure the good folks of P&B will be able to come up for far more satisfying ways of... resolving the issue...

:lol:

He sounds like a man totally ruined by bitterness and anger.

Good on you for not rising to it. Stay out of his way, the slightest hint of *actual* contact could land you in a world of bother.

:lol:

He sounds like a man totally ruined by bitterness and anger.

Spot on.

He walks around mumbling to himself, calls my wee pal on the corner 'English b*****d' and kicks fences and throws stones at people.

Three years ago he was out polishing his car in the pouring rain at 7 a.m. on New Years Day.

Once we saw him standing at one of his upstairs bedroom windows. It was absolutely pissing down with rain and he was shaking his fist randomly and flicking the 'v's. At first I thought he was on the phone, but there was no phone visible. The more I thought about it afterwards, the more I became absolutely convinced he was ranting at the weather. :ph34r:

He is what is commonly known as 'a crackpot'.

Good on you for not rising to it. Stay out of his way, the slightest hint of *actual* contact could land you in a world of bother.

Yes, this is the kind of thing that could end up on some awful ITV 3 filler programme abour neighbour fueds. There is no point in taking any action other than completely ignoring him as he has genuine mental problems. Life's too short for me to bother my backside.

then for her ex to be a total cock and pull her as soon as we hit a club. f**k that. I fucking hate being the nice gentleman type. <_<

Did you smash his face in? If not you should have. Im not one to condone violence, but there are times when it is suitable.

Did you smash his face in? If not you should have. Im not one to condone violence, but there are times when it is suitable.

Yeah, but it takes two to tango.

Sounds like she's a bit of a pisstaker.

Aye, but its a well known fact that a spot of violence is one of the best ways to cheer yourself up in moments like that. It may not be so good in the long term, but for short term gain, go with the ultraviolence!

Aye, but its a well known fact that a spot of violence is one of the best ways to cheer yourself up in moments like that. It may not be so good in the long term, but for short term gain, go with the ultraviolence!

You shouldn't ever start a fight xbl, fighting is bad.

I was far to intoxicated to try anything of the sort! To be honest, I dont fight with people, I have other ways of sorting things out. I'd rather f**k around with someone mentally and turn alot of people against them than physically hurt them. ;)

Nah - she's not. ;) Spoke to her on the Sunday (I have no recollection of posting on here that night) and sorted a few things out.

You shouldn't ever start a fight xbl, fighting is bad.

Oh the irony...;)

Just because you hung out with her mum and dad and had tea with them, it doesn't mean you're guaranteed to "get some". If anything, you've entered the friend zone. Expect her to start going back out with her ex and telling you all their secrets, the ones about all the positions they try and how she's nicknamed him "Donkey".

:lol: :lol: I just knew you would reply sooner or later. ;)

Nah - its not possible to explain the situation in words IMO. I also didn't have tea with them, and didn't hang out with them. ;) More spent the evening with her and when pished went and spoke to them. :ph34r:

Nah - your spot on bout the friend zone. I fucking hate that, most of my best mates are female, and its rather hard to say the least.

Nah - your spot on bout the friend zone. I fucking hate that, most of my best mates are female, and its rather hard to say the least.

Just think about your Granny. That's what I do to make it go away.

You forgot to add...'fnarr, fnarr'.

Seriously though, that whole mental turning people against them isnt as satisfying as when you can wake up the next morning and go 'yip, that was me'.

I should add that I never do such things these days as Im a lover and a big cuddly teddy bear, not a fighter.