Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Old people. :angry:

I called the Doctor this morning to get an appointment to get blood taken to test my cholesterol,and to get more tablets for that and my high blood pressure......I cant get to see the Doctor until next Friday.! :angry:

I am SO BORED!

Not doing anything tonight as Im skint and saving my money for Scotland tomorrow, so Im just counting down till kickoff (thats kickoff as in going to the pub)....bored bored bored. :angry:

The idea of knocking myself out with sleeping pills till tomorrow grows ever more tempting.

I am SO BORED!

Not doing anything tonight as Im skint and saving my money for Scotland tomorrow, so Im just counting down till kickoff (thats kickoff as in going to the pub)....bored bored bored. :angry:

The idea of knocking myself out with sleeping pills till tomorrow grows ever more tempting.

Come to Shire Reserves v Stenny reserves, it will be a hoot.

Guest The Phoenix
Im that bored, that Im actually going to Stenny reserves vs Shire reserves, just to pass the time.

:o

I respectfully suggest that topping yourself would be a more enjoyable experience. ;)

Typo and he will not be able to read much if i have my way :angry:

Ach, you have to let weans make their own mistakes mate.

My step-sister is going out with a guy that inspires absolute hatred in every single person that comes into contact with him. My step-mother is tearing her hair out. She's absolutely shitting herself in case they get engaged.

I give the guy his due though. He's only the second person I have ever met that is more opinionated and obnoxious than me. Only thing is, he thinks he's popular and likeable. :lol: