Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What course is that for? Sounds quite interesting to me actually but then again I did Zoology at Aberdeen. You dong something similar?

Its for geography. Got stuck with it after I missed a tutorial :lol: To do with species becoming extinct etc.

It actually ended up going well I think.....had to sit and listen to other talks for an hour and 45 minutes and then we ran out of time so I had to skip half it but the tutor said he could tell I was going to get a good mark.

Huzzahs are in order! :lol:

Oh and too AndyC27/11 - I never meant to cause any offence....was half asleep and crabbit when I posted that. i hope we can put this aside and focus on hating each other for our football teams :lol:

Edited by The Minertaur

Why do people actually care about stuff like council tax being raised by 1%, petrol increasing in price by 1p a litre and other such completely irrelevant stuff?

I know so many people stuck in jobs they don't really like, on lowish pay, who whine constantly about some price rise, being skint, or some fairly meaningless decision by a politician. Fucking take control of your life. If you don't have as much money as you would like, go and get some qualifications to allow you to get a higher paid job.

Don't sit on your arse moaning, it's your life, go and do something about it.

I really feel like starting a Fight Club.

Guest God is a bairn
The girl I was going out with today stood me up because she had 'too much on'. This sounds like grasping for an excuse, any excuse.

Gutted. :(

shes prob away riding your mate - ask him nicely he might share the pics

Guest Tatty Boabie
Why do people actually care about stuff like council tax being raised by 1%, petrol increasing in price by 1p a litre and other such completely irrelevant stuff?

I know so many people stuck in jobs they don't really like, on lowish pay, who whine constantly about some price rise, being skint, or some fairly meaningless decision by a politician. Fucking take control of your life. If you don't have as much money as you would like, go and get some qualifications to allow you to get a higher paid job.

:lol:

Yes, but earning more money doesn't stop those decisions from being taken.

I (pre-emptively) took your advice last year but I'm still hacked off at how much I pay.

Yes, but earning more money doesn't stop those decisions from being taken.

I (pre-emptively) took your advice last year but I'm still hacked off at how much I pay.

I know it doesn't stop the decisions being taken, but if you have a job paying a decent amount, they really shouldn't affect you too much.

The see the government as some evil organisation at the centre of all their financial woes. My point is that if you actually take control of you life and apply yourself, then you can get to a stage where fairly minor financial tweeks will not bother you in the slightest.

I'm generally just moaning about people who seem to think the world is agaisnt them, where their predicament is entirely their own doing.

I don't care about politics, and never wish to care about it. i'd like to think my life will be determined by what I do, and they will have a negligible affect on it.

Guest Tatty Boabie
My ipod just died, and i've defribulated and lost everything on it. And because my laptop died last month, 15 gig of music is lost forever. 1 month out of warranty too, piece of shit.

Ouch!!

My ipod just died, and i've defribulated and lost everything on it. And because my laptop died last month, 15 gig of music is lost forever. 1 month out of warranty too, piece of shit.

As long as you still have your stash of rohypnol I am sure you will be okay.

Sky+ is broken. No satellite tv till Monday until new install. :( Gotta entertain the kids now! They're gutted and disgusted at the fact there are only 5 channels we can get. Cue Me telling them 'When I was wee' story that they couldn't care less about. It's gonna be a bumpy ride!!

Sky+ is broken. No satellite tv till Monday until new install. :( Gotta entertain the kids now! They're gutted and disgusted at the fact there are only 5 channels we can get. Cue Me telling them 'When I was wee' story that they couldn't care less about. It's gonna be a bumpy ride!!

What happened to it?