Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's nearly xmas. "what's so bad about that?" you may ask. I'l tell you what's so bad. It's going into shops where they have musical santas and reindeer that people keeping pressing and pressing and they think its hilarious that some tacky gift that costs about £30 plays a burst of jingle bells. It's having to visit annoying relatives that you only ever hear from about once a year. It's the grown men that go to football games wearing santa suits. It's going xmas shopping and getting stuck behind parents who insist on buying nearly every toy on the shelf and then ask the shop assistant 20 questions. It's the ancient films which seem to be shown over and over every year.

Bah humbag.

Yours sincerely,

A scrooge.

I LOVE Christmas!

Even things like the old films on TV at Christmas - I love all that!

I LOVE Christmas!

Even things like the old films on TV at Christmas - I love all that!

Oh sh*t. I'd forgotten about that. I've got Shitty Shitty Bang Bang, The Sound of Music, Oliver Twist and Mary Poppins to avoid all over again haven't I??? :(

overly happy people who want to spread their joy by saying things like cheer up it might never happen despite given them a look that says f**k off and die you c**t. these are usually the type of people who are wacky at parties