Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have to pop down the hospital for a blood test. Thankfully I don't have an appointment time to stick to, I can just call in when I'm ready, but I've been putting off going because they buggered up my test and my arm last time and the weather is doing nothing but further my procrastination. :(

Dumbarton, since when?

Petty things that get on my nerves.....it's not 5.30 yet.

Public transport! 3 hours for a journey that could be driven in less than 30 mins :angry: . No wonder so many people just drive, I know I'll hopefully never be going near public transport again after my driving test next week(unless in an unfit state to drive). Its sh**e.

Aye, it is.

I was on the way back from Dundee a couple of weeks ago, having pre-booked my seat on the train, and it was 90 minutes late getting in from Aberdeen, so I missed the last connection to Greenock and had to pay for a taxi home.

Pretty disappointing.

Aye, it is.

I was on the way back from Dundee a couple of weeks ago, having pre-booked my seat on the train, and it was 90 minutes late getting in from Aberdeen, so I missed the last connection to Greenock and had to pay for a taxi home.

Pretty disappointing.

Thats terrible! It was Greenock I was heading to today but as usual theres a wee bit of wind and the trains are off :(

Had to work with my ex tonight, for the first time in a few weeks. Was shite, has put me in a horrible mood. Also found out I have the pleasure of seeing her twice in the next four days.

I don't want to be horrible to her, but I know if we're friendly it's just going to make me want her back and feel even shitter. Plus if we get talking talking I'll no doubt find out she's seeing somebody else or something that will make me feel even shitter.

2 hours later, and she is already steaming, LOL.

You lying little shite!

She deserves it you horrible urchin.

I did, indeed, deserve it, but I wasn't actually steaming at all. I hadn't even touched a drop then.

Yup, that I am.

Yeah, you are. f**k you. <_<

This certainly ain't petty and no doubt the evil b*****ds among you will find it funny.

Went into Ladbrokes this morning to claim just over £100 on my 'winning' coupon from last Saturday only for it to become apparant that I had actually marked out my line on a '1st Half Football' coupon.

Then Crystal Palace shafted me for £167 this afternoon.

This certainly ain't petty and no doubt the evil b*****ds among you will find it funny.

Went into Ladbrokes this morning to claim just over £100 on my 'winning' coupon from last Saturday only for it to become apparant that I had actually marked out my line on a '1st Half Football' coupon.

Then Crystal Palace shafted me for £167 this afternoon.

Ouch.

If it's any consolation Palace shafted me today s well. :(