Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Trying to cover up the patch of filler on the wall while matching the shade to the exact colour that is surrounding the bit that's been filled.

I have to stop throwing things at the wall when I'm annoyed.

To make this worse, there was two tubs of paint in the bedroom cupboard, which I thought were the same as the two colours used in the living room. The coffee coloured one is fine, and there's plenty left to paint over the bits needed on the bottom half of the wall. However, I thought the other tub was the cream coloured paint that's used on the top half of the wall, which is far worse than the bottom half. It's not the same one. Bye bye, £560 deposit.

To make this worse, there was two tubs of paint in the bedroom cupboard......I thought the other tub was the cream coloured paint that's used on the top half of the wall, which is far worse than the bottom half. It's not the same one. Bye bye, £560 deposit.

Did I miss the story behind this?

Just the bit where I said "I have to stop throwing things at the wall when I'm annoyed." :lol:

Aye, but from the sounds of it, you seem to have embarked upon a massive repairing operation...just what did you throw at the wall, a landmine? :huh:

Aye, but from the sounds of it, you seem to have embarked upon a massive repairing operation...just what did you throw at the wall, a landmine? :huh:

No, no. Just whatever was to hand. Unfortunately, when I lose my temper, my throwing arm is rather stronger than I anticipate. Overarm, too, not girly underarm. Doesn't help that one of the walls is plasterboard, which I hadn't known previously. :ph34r:

I was furious this morning, but having just spent the day with my boy Iam considerably happier.

We went to jetwash the car and both drowned each other. I don't think the car is any cleaner, but we are. Classic! :lol:

Then we watched the Simpsons movie for the 27th time. :D

This should have been on the RTBC thread were it not for my lingering resentment...... <_<

I don't despise my job, more the silly cow in our office. If i walk through the office to cook something for my lunch she'l always say "what you having today neil?" , then when i tell her she'l say "ooh, that's bad for you" or "You'l never fit into your kilt for the wedding if you keep eating stuff like that" she's also one of these people that tries to butt into someone else's conversation, and the one thing that bugs me the most is that she has an annoying habit of speaking with her mouth full.

I have just realised that the team listed below my profile was set as Rangers. That must've been that *** that was at my house yesterday <_<

Chortle!

I was going to change your use name as well, just be grateful I showed some restraint! :lol:

I don't despise my job, more the silly cow in our office. If i walk through the office to cook something for my lunch she'l always say "what you having today neil?" , then when i tell her she'l say "ooh, that's bad for you" or "You'l never fit into your kilt for the wedding if you keep eating stuff like that" she's also one of these people that tries to butt into someone else's conversation, and the one thing that bugs me the most is that she has an annoying habit of speaking with her mouth full.

Maybe she fancies you?

:lol:

No, seriously.... :lol::lol:

I mean, she might?

:lol::lol::lol:

No, okay then, it isn't that.

Maybe she fancies you?

:lol:

No, seriously.... :lol::lol:

I mean, she might?

:lol::lol::lol:

No, okay then, it isn't that.

I wouldnt touch her with yours. There isn't a lot you can do with 2 inches.