Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
I heartily agree! One of the worst things you can say!

Rubbish!

"Hello"

and

"Do you understand?"

are miles worse. B)

My PTTGOYN:

Shitey astroturf parks which are more like a green, fuzzy, plastic carpet with half of St Andrews beach dumped on it than a football pitch :angry:

My joints are acheing after 2 hours training on it, I've ripped the scab off my knee (which I sustained on Sunday playing on a similarly shitey astro park) and I've filed half of my right arm off as well trying to get on the end of a corner.

It looks orrendous, so I'm going to have to wear a long sleeved shirt to work, which meant more ironing tonight :angry:

Grrrrrr.

My PTTGOYN:

Shitey astroturf parks which are more like a green, fuzzy, plastic carpet with half of St Andrews beach dumped on it than a football pitch :angry:

My joints are acheing after 2 hours training on it, I've ripped the scab off my knee (which I sustained on Sunday playing on a similarly shitey astro park) and I've filed half of my right arm off as well trying to get on the end of a corner.

It looks orrendous, so I'm going to have to wear a long sleeved shirt to work, which meant more ironing tonight :angry:

Grrrrrr.

I'm a pooove

Unexplained stomachache agony. I came in, I tried to go to sleep, but every time I lie down my stomach gives me grief! :( Alright, so Ive been living on sandwiches, fruit and crackers and havent had a solid meal since Friday, but still, I do not deserve this kind of agony. :(

Short sleeved shirts. You don't work at McDonalds*, dress properly! If it is warm roll the sleeves up!

*If you do work at McDs I apologise, and you can return to short sleeved mcjob nirvana.

people who only travel on a plane once a year and its usually there 2 weeks holiday on a jmc flight who have decided to travel with a normal airline, fecking clueless idiots who as soon as the flights called rush to queue up thinking the flight will leave without them if they are not first on the plane!!!!

i ended up having to help this poor women with her children through these idiots today and they were all looking at me as if i had commited a mortal sin and none of them would move out of the way!!!

So-called "family" <_< i am fuckin raging right now. My c**t of an uncle has seldom been in touch with my mum since she was diagnosed with cancer nearly 3 months ago. He has also never been to see my grandad who is in a nursing home for over 6 months now. My auntie did a couple of years ago and he complained that my other uncle never phoned her while she was ill. The hyprocritical c**t is doing exactly the same with my mum. My mum has had enough so she decided to phone him and ask him if he really wants to be part of the family. My mum explained what she is going through, he fuckin hung up. He goes to the football as well, and if i see him on saturday i may end up getting dragged out of the ground by the police.