Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Due to just finding out that the WWE were performing in Glasgow last night I can now surmise that the guy in the foyer of the hotel I was staying in last night when I stoated in at 3 o clock that looked like Montel Vontavious Porter probably was him and that the 2 exceptionally hot women with him were probably WWE divas. That would have been a good photo opportunity.

I saw all the Celtic squad in the morning as well which was a bit of a surprise.

Oh well.

People who get on the bus without having the correct money already in their hand and have to look in their purse/wallet for about 5 minutes before the bus can move again. :angry:

That really annoys me as well. <_<

Guest The Phoenix
I just sat down to do my application to become a Prefect there, before realising I don't have a bloody clue what I'm going to write. :huh:

Dear Rector

I promise not to tell anyone what I saw you doing to young Smythers of Class 2 if you make me Head Boy.

Yours

Paco

Dear Rector

I promise not to tell anyone what I saw you doing to young Smythers of Class 2 if you make me Head Boy.

Yours

Paco

:lol::D

Unfortunately, or fortunatley as the case may be, I've never stumbled across the Rector with young Smythers of Class 2. I've not got a prayer of Head Boy unless that situation presents itself!

It's not the actual becoming a Prefect that is bothering me, it should be no problem, but I just really don't know what to write at all. I'll ask what others have wrote tomorrow, and copy that word for word before sneakily handing mines in first.

I've got n exam tomorrow and I really understand very little of the material, despite reall attempts to learn it.

Normally I moan about having exams, but in reality as long as they aren't super harsh with the questions I can provide reasonable answers and get decent marks.

I am genuinely worried about going in, reading the questions and just thinking 'i can't do any of this', and will sit there for 3 hours crying

I have horrible pain in my chest to go with the chest infection that started last week and I'm still stuck with. I'm going to have to go back to full doses of all my inhalers to try and stabilise my asthma again. Not my idea of fun. I hope it settles down quickly. :(

Nearly knocked myself out at work today. I was tidying up in the yard when i bent down to pick something up i somehow forgot about the stack of concrete lintels beside me, i stood up and rattled the side of my head off one of the longer ones <_<