Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I never learn. Got a bit too enthusiastic in the car when driving down, and killed my voice. When will I learn that I do not have the vocal range to sing Meatloaf, James, Tatu, and Lasgo songs? :(

:lol:

I have the flu.

Nose blocked, muscles aching, sneezing, eyes running, dizzy, headache, the lot.

I'm fucked.

Could be worse. Could be two weeks from now! At least you have time to recover before then. Hope you're soon feeling better. More sleep less posting at daft o'clock may help!

Edit: :huh::o I was just nice to Monster! Looks like it's time I went for a lie down!

Edited by HGG

I have the flu.

Nose blocked, muscles aching, sneezing, eyes running, dizzy, headache, the lot.

I'm fucked.

Cheer up old bean, if its proper flu, you sometimes get hallucinations, so get yourself into a positive frame of mind and make the most of it! :D

:lol:

Could be worse. Could be two weeks from now! At least you have time to recover before then. Hope you're soon feeling better. More sleep less posting at daft o'clock may help!

Edit: :huh::o I was just nice to Monster! Looks like it's time I went for a lie down!

Sleep not an option. :(

Niceness appreciated though, I'm sad.

Cheer up old bean, if its proper flu, you sometimes get hallucinations, so get yourself into a positive frame of mind and make the most of it! :D

Free LSD! Yay!

Kill him. Honestly, it's the only way he'll learn.

What's he done now, anyway? Just still not sorted the code out?

Yes. Stupid p***k. It will take 15 minutes out of his life yet he still won't sort things out for us. Wanker.

I am also really tired after a couple of late nights. Bed beckons. Rah!

I never learn. Got a bit too enthusiastic in the car when driving down, and killed my voice. When will I learn that I do not have the vocal range to sing Meatloaf, James, Tatu, and Lasgo songs? :(

If I could pick any poster to die, it would be you.

Yes. Stupid p***k. It will take 15 minutes out of his life yet he still won't sort things out for us. Wanker.

I am also really tired after a couple of late nights. Bed beckons. Rah!

Just stand on his foot and elbow him in the chops, it works for me.

I had to sit on the train at Kilwinning station for an hour tonight because some wee drunk ned decided it would be fun to walk down the train tracks in front of the train with arms outstretched, beckoning the driver to try to hit him.

The police were called, and the guy did a runner down the tracks, meaning all trains between Ayr and Glasgow were delayed about 55 mins. I think they eventually caught him, but it meant I was only at my friend's flat for a couple of hours before I had to come back home again.

There is nothing quite as boring as sitting yourself on a train for that length of time, especially when you're not going anywhere.

Some c**t headbutted me in a club for no reason.

Now I have a criminal record for trying to hunt him down.

The next time that boy hits the town i'll fucking destory him.

Wee visit to the police station in the morning methinks :)

Edited by SimonLichtie

Places that blatantly rip you off. Me and the missus were in glenrothes yesterday, so we decided to have a spot of lunch somewhere. We went to baynes the bakers (might as well name and shame them), i had a mince pie, a wee doughnut, and a 500ml bottle of irn bru. She had a tuna roll and a bottle of irn bru. The bill? £8.24!! i queried the amount, only to be told that the juice would be 95p if we had bought it to take away, but because we sat in they charged us £2, and my doughnut would have been 32p to take out, but they charged £1.50 because i sat in, and they whacked another 50p on my pie, and another £1 on my g/f's roll, the robbing b*****ds :angry: needless to say, we wont be back. They never had any disclaimers on the wall or on the menus stating that you are charged extra to sit in, surely that is a case for trading standards?

Guest The Phoenix
I had to sit on the train at Kilwinning station for an hour tonight because some wee drunk ned decided it would be fun to walk down the train tracks in front of the train with arms outstretched, beckoning the driver to try to hit him.

Look on the bright side - if it had been Monster, you'd have been derailed by the impact. :ph34r:;)

Some good thinking there.

Some c**t headbutted me in a club for no reason.

Wee visit to the police station in the morning methinks :)

How do you have a criminal record for "trying to hunt him down"? Surely you can't get arrested, tried and convicted in one night?

Must be more to it than you are letting on, Simon.

How do you have a criminal record for "trying to hunt him down"? Surely you can't get arrested, tried and convicted in one night?

Must be more to it than you are letting on, Simon.

No comment. ;) If you hadn't quoted my post I would have deleted it!