Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

f**k that, pull them up about it! at the end of the day you paid for the stuff, so why should they help themselves?

I might do that if any more disappear. Other than that I could put my name on them, but that seems really anal.

New job is a shambles, no idea what I'm doing or where I fit in, everyone else seems to be of the same opinion. Thank buggery I'm only here for 5 weeks.

What's really a killer is that in the first job I've been in for 5 years where the radio is on, it's tuned to "The Breeze", the local Easy Listening station. Already today I've been subjected to James Blunt, Sting, and Chris de Burgh. Strong men have wept at less pain.

New job is a shambles, no idea what I'm doing or where I fit in, everyone else seems to be of the same opinion. Thank buggery I'm only here for 5 weeks.

What's really a killer is that in the first job I've been in for 5 years where the radio is on, it's tuned to "The Breeze", the local Easy Listening station. Already today I've been subjected to James Blunt, Sting, and Chris de Burgh. Strong men have wept at less pain.

Shivers of dread have just flowed up my spine.

Playing football last night. I got punted on a team with a bunch of randoms i don't know which i don't mind but the fact that they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that have ever sucked grinded my gears! They guy playing up front was honestly the worst football player of all time! The worst part was that they were an actual team and were wearing strips and everything. They were absolute gash! I would like to see them in a game just to see how much they get destroyed.

My iPod was being a gay on the way to work this morning so i had to walk in silence. Just not used to going anywhere without the old pod on. Strange.

I was in need of a quick and filling lunch today so as Burger King is only two minutes away from my new job I went in and purchased one of their 'Blazing Saddle' burgers.

I have now found out it was aptly named. I've spent the last hour or so on the saddle and my erse is indeed blazing. :(

Sorry but I can only laugh at this post.... :lol::lol:

I've just had a nutcase woman in a Corsa try to run me off the road because I overtook her as she was doing 20mph in a 40 limit.

She immediately accelerated and started driving a foot off my boot and followed me all the way into and then through the town, with her boyfriend/husband gesticulating at me!

I took a picture of her licence plate on my phone and phoned the police and reported them.

Edited by Monster

Some c**t in an SD220 just overtook my girlfriend and me at 60mph in a 40mph zone because I was sticking to the speed limit.

He then slowed right down so I kept almost going into the back of him as he was slamming on his brakes. I kept trying to wave to him as he had two flat tyres as well! Try to be nice.

Then I took a picture of him using his phone when he was driving, and phoned the police. Result!

What I don't understand is why the woman got so annoyed that I overtook her. The road was clear and she was crawling along, I thought maybe about to pull in or looking for somewhere. I didn't break the speed limit and even waved at her when she started hammering her horn at me.

No need to go mad and follow me through the town right up my boot.

Folk are mental when they get into cars. :angry:

What I don't understand is why the woman got so annoyed that I overtook her. The road was clear and she was crawling along, I thought maybe about to pull in or looking for somewhere. I didn't break the speed limit and even waved at her when she started hammering her horn at me.

Some folk are just arseholes. I try and drive less and less these days, I hate it.

My nag, the poster known as Republic_Of_Scotland. Just reading his posts makes me want to cut myself. I bet he thinks that the main problems in our society are due to young people and "the blacks".

If I were to imagine what he would be like in real person, he would be middle aged, still living with his parents, most likely a Fifer and someone that believes Incest is not a crime.

Mods, can we not just ban him for being a c**t?

My nag, the poster known as Republic_Of_Scotland. Just reading his posts makes me want to cut myself. I bet he thinks that the main problems in our society are due to young people and "the blacks".

If I were to imagine what he would be like in real person, he would be middle aged, still living with his parents, most likely a Fifer and someone that believes Incest is not a crime.

Mods, can we not just ban him for being a c**t?

He is indeed a Feefer. He used to post as raithsaltire.

Possibly banned for being a c**t, I can't remember.

She sounds nuts!

Was she really doing 20mph? I hate folk like that.