Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

ive been in a hotel in aberdeen all week on a course and its been full of boring suit types all week ie no one at the bar apart from me!!

i have an early flight 2mr and a 40 strong hen party from dublin has just checked in, just my luck <_<

ive been in a hotel in aberdeen all week on a course and its been full of boring suit types all week ie no one at the bar apart from me!!

i have an early flight 2mr and a 40 strong hen party from dublin has just checked in, just my luck <_<

Is it just me who is thinking you should be getting 'wired right in' so-to-speak?

:D

Is it just me who is thinking you should be getting 'wired right in' so-to-speak?

:D

tell me about it,but ive a early flight 0545 but i overheard them saying they are going to the justice mill lane pub ;)

ps they are in high spirits as i shared a lift with 5 of them,and they have that lovely irish lilt

tell me about it,but ive a early flight 0545 but i overheard them saying they are going to the justice mill lane pub ;)

ps they are in high spirits as i shared a lift with 5 of them,and they have that lovely irish lilt

Ach, fun could still be had until then.....

I guess doulikefish is headed to the justice mill lane pub then. :lol:

:)

A couple of things- people (ok, my dad) who don't overuse the term 'final ball' while watching football matches. Like the Motherwell game on Thursday, one of the 'Well midfielders tried to play a pass up to Sutton and it was miles from him- dad says "final ball crap again". How was that the "final ball?" He would have got the ball 30 yards from goal with his back to goal.

Also, this was on a fax I received at work yetserday and I just noticed someone doing it on the forum:

"FAO Of". What exactly do you think the O in FAO stands for, monkeybawz?

See also: "PIN number". AAAAAAAAAAARgh.

....and breathe...

I tell you what I dislike, when a simple visual cue gets a song from the past stuck in your head on a neverending loop. :angry: After reading that post, I was unable to function until I went on youtube and started playing Party All The Time.

Sorry mate ! :o

Also, this was on a fax I received at work yetserday and I just noticed someone doing it on the forum:

"FAO Of". What exactly do you think the O in FAO stands for, monkeybawz?

See also: "PIN number". AAAAAAAAAAARgh.

Aparently, so I've been told anyway, that whilst you are correct and that the term should simply be "PIN", or "PI number" I suppose, the term "PIN number" is now so commonly - albeit incorrectly - used that it is now, perversely, accepted as being the correct term.

The tiresome dirge that is "all summer long" by kid rock. It was almost bearable when it came out, but now it gets played to death. One of the lads at work thinks it's great and clicks his fingers and whistles along to it everytime it comes on the radio <_<

The day the elderly show common decency towards myself is the day it's returned.

I nurse my contempt according to my mood on the day.

Edit: try getting a bus from Greenock to Largs without developing an urge to kill each and every od person. It stops for each old biddy every 100m down the street along a frikking 12 mile road. :angry:

Exactly. I'm perfectly happy to give up a seat on the bus, but if I don't even get a thank you, and generally get looked at and treated like a piece of shit, why should I be respectful?

Another of my really stupid ones, but...

I really, majorly dislike to hear the word "party" used as a verb.

When folk say stuff like " Oh, on Saturday I'm going to party all night" - No you're not, you are going out to have a good time, meet some people, get drunk or whatever, you may even go to a party (noun) but there is no such thing a "to party" or "partying"

As I said, really stupid, but it really bugs me.

"I wanna rock and roll all night, and party every day!" :P