Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm intrigued by this. Wouldn't you just set y to 0 and solve?

I've no idea. I'll probably know more about what happened when I go back in January and find out my marks.

I dropped my mobile down the toilet

That happened to me, too. I didn't know how to take the battery out (it was 7 in the morning) and it died a slow and horrible death. Had to buy a knew one yesterday.

Escaped crickets!

There's one hiding under the floor boards just now and the f'king racket it's making it driving me f'king daft! There's never a few f'king tarantula sized house spiders wandering around when you need them is there. Thank ffeck the little sod is downstairs rather than upstais otherwise I'd be getting no sleep. :angry:

Escaped crickets!

There's one hiding under the floor boards just now and the f'king racket it's making it driving me f'king daft! There's never a few f'king tarantula sized house spiders wandering around when you need them is there. Thank ffeck the little sod is downstairs rather than upstais otherwise I'd be getting no sleep. :angry:

:lol::lol:

When my Dad buys the hoppers for the lizard he puts them in a plastic tank from a woven bag, but one time a few escaped, we caught what we thought was it and fed the lizard. Couple of days later my dads girlfriend goes to use the coffee machine and there was a hopper inside a jug in the machine! Still alive wandering about. :lol:

:lol::lol:

When my Dad buys the hoppers for the lizard he puts them in a plastic tank from a woven bag, but one time a few escaped, we caught what we thought was it and fed the lizard. Couple of days later my dads girlfriend goes to use the coffee machine and there was a hopper inside a jug in the machine! Still alive wandering about. :lol:

At least hoppers don't make noise, I can't wait til I move out and get my roach breeding prgrams underway. Roaches are far superior to crickets! :D

Ditto plus having a 12 hour shift in a couple of hours time :(

Shift was hellish - understaffed and working with a bunch of idiots :(

Although I did get chatted up by at least 3 women.....ok all at least 10 years older than me and 1 was pregnant but am still proud :lol:

I have a shitey report on personal development planning to hand in tomorrow and I'm just starting it now. My last piece of coursework was done fully on the Sunday and handed in on the Monday. I'm setting myself a very bad habit. I'll never get through uni like this. :P

On the plus side, I'm in first year and tbh it's not THAT difficult - and since it's PDP I can write any old shite I want really on most of it. Also, I just got my mark for the last piece of said coursework and actually got the 3rd highest mark, and much higher than some of the people who I know spent absolutely ages on it. Should I feel bad for them? :lol:

I need to develop new habits!

I've just endured a trip to a well known supermarket chain, endorsed by Richard Hammond. Every fucking zoomer in south Glasgow seems to be magnetically dawn to said supermarket on a Sunday.

I thought Asda was untouchcable in terms of the sheer numbers of human wreckage who shop there, but I may have to reconsider.

Edited by wearealldoomed

People who canny hold their drink down.

Bought a new white Lyle and Scott plo in Glasgow yesterday - at 2am this morning, an absolute dimlow of the highest order barfed on me in a nightclub. :ph34r::lol:

And you just know if you were wearing something older it wouldn't have happened...

I've just endured a trip to a well known supermarket chain, endorsed by Richard Hammond. Every fucking zoomer in south Glasgow seems to be magnetically dawn to said supermarket on a Sunday.

I thought Asda was untouchcable in terms of the sheer numbers of human wreckage who shop there, but I may have to reconsider.

Oh no. Morrisons always resembles 28 Days Later on a Sunday...take it from someone who worked there for a year of Sundays!

I recently got an xbox 360. Just bought medal of honour and played it for 5 mins. Huge picture fell off the wall for no reason and fell on said xbox making it tip over. The effect is a huge scar on the disc and i'll never get to play it again. Bill Gates owes me 25 quid. The twat. :angry: