Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Finding out from an ex, my current girlfriend(not for much longer) has been cheating.

Was this the same burd that you posted about a month ago? Sure you said that you'd liked each other for ages and you were meeting her at the station after a county game. How long has she been yer gf?

Unlucky mate :(

Was this the same burd that you posted about a month ago? Sure you said that you'd liked each other for ages and you were meeting her at the station after a county game. How long has she been yer gf?

It's those Teuchters you know. Can't keep their hands off eachother.

Even though I was exhausted last night, I still didn't sleep well at all. Now I'm even more tired today. Going back to my flat tonight, hopefully being in my own bed will make me sleep better.

Yes, you might want to get as much as possible before LM and baby get home. In saying that I've only had one night of walking the floor, been very lucky.

Been going out for a few weeks now

Aye indeed it was, revenge is sweet as they say though. Phoned her up yesterday morning "want to do something tonight?" she said aye, so arranged to meet her at half 7 anyway, much more important things were on like checking County updates, so out of the blue my phone battery died at 25 past 7..... Turned it back on about 9 to about 10 odd messages of where the hell are you etc. Just replied now "Sorry i was in Dumbarton, really should of said" :lol:

Il make up for it on Saturday, when we play Morton mwahahaha :P

Another positive, no money to spend on that bint for xmas, now if there is only some way i can get my present first. Suggestions on a card please :lol:

Another positive, no money to spend on that bint for xmas, now if there is only some way i can get my present first. Suggestions on a card please :lol:

easy peasy,bring up the present thing in conversation and ask her when she is giving you, your pressie,when she replies whatever day,then tell her you want to give her, hers on xmas eve,then when she is expecting her pressie dump the two timing bitch ;)