Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Cheers debs. What's pissing me off about it is that i'm a strict diet and fitness regime and it's limiting me in what i can i do in terms of exercise. I'm kind of sceptical about about acupuncture, my mum triefd it once but it didnt help her. Saying that, folk react to it different ways, so it could be worth considering.

Cheers debs. What's pissing me off about it is that i'm a strict diet and fitness regime and it's limiting me in what i can i do in terms of exercise. I'm kind of sceptical about about acupuncture, my mum triefd it once but it didnt help her. Saying that, folk react to it different ways, so it could be worth considering.

Only reason I recommend it is because a friend of mine was bothered with sciatica for years and acupuncture was recommended to her and after one session the pain was gone. This was after having tried all the massages and painkillers and anti-inflammatories etc.

Care to elaborate

This one person that plays football with us on a Friday take EVERYTHING far too seriously, causes fights, everything. It's now getting to the stage where i'm not even gonna bother playing. I'd rather sit in the house and play FM or FIFA, simply because i just can't be arsed with it anymore.

This one person that plays football with us on a Friday take EVERYTHING far too seriously, causes fights, everything. It's now getting to the stage where i'm not even gonna bother playing. I'd rather sit in the house and play FM or FIFA, simply because i just can't be arsed with it anymore.

Why doesn''t someone tell him to get his act together or you don't want him playing anymore? :huh:

The word random. Over the past few years it is one of these words that has become over-used and people don't even know what it means. For example, one of my friends said what I was doing for the weekend and I said I was going to the Ayrshire coast with the family. He then said "how random." No it's not. I didn't get an atlas, close my eyes and just picked a place. We looked at the weather to see where it was best. Not random in the slightest.

Other phrases include "some random people" or "what a random show". The word you are looking for is strange you idiots!!!

Edited by barrhead_killieboy

The word random. Over the past few years it is one of these words that has become over-used and people don't even know what it means. For example, one of my friends said what I was doing for the weekend and I said I was going to the Ayrshire coast with the family. He then said "how random." No it's not. I didn't get an atlas, close my eyes and just picked a place. We looked at the weather to see where it was best. Not random in the slightest.

Other phrases include "some random people" or "what a random show". The word you are looking for is strange you idiots!!!

See also people who overuse the terms "banter" and "chat", such as " that's poor banter" or "it was great chat".

I want to stab such people in the eyes, and I'm not normally a violent person.

I have to find a dentist that opens late or on a saturday as one of my fillings has fallen out and i don't finish till work 6pm

Would there be a dental hospital near where you live? you could try that and see if they are open late.