Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Going for a root canal later on, on ma feckin 21st anaw! <_<

Got the rest of the day off work though which isny too bad.

One year I was in hospital on my birthday with suspected meningitis, I'm not too enamoured with the whole experience to be honest.

The frost on the car had frost on it....

Clears the windows, run engine for 5/10 mins, Let hand brake off.Brakes locked/frozen.Move forward a wee bit to see if it will release..just a wee bit,in reverse..nothing, nada.

Give it another go....nope.

Right lets give Lothian Buses a bash....

First of all the climb to the bus stop was uneventful.The last time i attempted it i had cardiac arrest. Must be the diet working.

Bus stop, come on bus where the bloody hell are you.Late.Lothian Buses do have timetables but i realise that they are at best works of fiction.

Eventually the bus turns up. The day ticket price has gone up 50p,50 bloody p.So Capy has to start raking around for more change.I could feel the hate of my fellow passengers bore straight into me.

Bus heads of for the city centre.Bad move.As many of you will know Edinburgh resembles a bomb site as the council and Tie try to finish what the Germans missed.

Ardmillan terr which was just relaid a month or two back at great expense is being dug up by the Gas Board. Bus delayed,by this time i know I'm going to be late. And the Bus is baltic.Reach Princess st.Change buses and brave Leith Walk.God what a mess. Arrive in Leith 30 mins late for work and freezing cold. Apart from having to attempt the reverse at 5pm.I'm having a great day. :) .Oh and i have a slight hangover...

Chilli powder, peppers, chicken breast9cooked), jar of sauce, obligatory stereotype French onion (and garlic too if you wish to labour the point...)

Heat and stir like f**k for twenty minutes.

:D

When the f**k did you learn to cook?

At least you have a local indian!

metro to the bastille,walk up to the bastille monument(pavement obiously as its a 3 car lane) a hippoatamus grill place on the corner,down the side street at the grill place,about 100 yards up turn right theres a curry shop up there along with loads of bars on the cobbled street that are packed with studenty types at the w/end and are open 24hrs!! ;)

Cut my middle finger very badly with a very sharp knife, took all of the skin off you could see all the fleshy shite underneath. Wouldn't stop bleeding but managed to wrap it up with lots of plasters, bandages and insulating tape. Throbbing like mad. :(

I just sat and watched the Everton Liverpool game. 118 minutes with about 2 shots on target, so I thought "I'll go for a slash before the penalties". I come back, and Everton have scored. I wouldn't mind, but it happens ALL THE TIME. I'm famous for it among my mates, to the extent that if I go to the toilet during a game, they start a sweep on who's going to score. I remember a champions league game between Man U and Basle a few years ago, when Basle scored then Man U scored twice in the space of four minutes. You guessed it, I missed them all.

Edited by el Gringo

I just sat and watched the Everton Liverpool game. 118 minutes with about 2 shots on target, so I thought "I'll go for a slash before the penalties"

Couldn't you have held it in for 3 more minutes? You had plenty of time before the penalties, what are you, a woman? :P

I just sat and watched the Everton Liverpool game. 118 minutes with about 2 shots on target, so I thought "I'll go for a slash before the penalties". I come back, and Everton have scored. I wouldn't mind, but it happens ALL THE TIME. I'm famous for it among my mates, to the extent that if I go to the toilet during a game, they start a sweep on who's going to score. I remember a champions league game between Man U and Basle a few years ago, when Basle scored then Man U scored twice in the space of four minutes. You guessed it, I missed them all.

I wouldn't worry about it - ITV1 lost the plot and the adverts came on - even if you were watching, you'd have missed the goal. :angry:

Unless you were watching on Setanta, of course. :)

Maybe you should go for a pish at New Broomfield more often.

setanta or itv? everyone watchin on itv missed it because somebody had a flaky with the adverts button. i flickd over to the setanta coverage just in time to see it though. lucky wee strike

I watched it online at itv.com, I don't have Sky or Setanta, and it wasn't on STV. Dunno if the advert thing happened online, cos I was in the bog at the time!

Good point about Airdrie games by the way Michael. Think I'll pay my £15 and sit on the khazi for 90 minutes on saturday!