Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who are presented with a perfectly good language at their disposal, then resolutely refuse to spell words properly, swapping "S"'s for "Z"'s, and stochastically shortening some words whilst padding others out with a sequence of superfluous fucking characters!

You know what I hate about weegie girls?

You see them from behind. You think one of 3 things:

1) Munter

2) Her biff probably smells a bit funky but she'd still do a turn

3) Her prawn tastes of golden syrup

Then you see her coupon.

At least 50% of the time, the answer is A. You see a lot of initial Bs before the dish reveals an A+. In the rare case of a C, she'll be dancing with some closet homosexual with a fake diamond earring, skin cancer and a V-cut. The true kicker for the borderline B/C ones will be when you hear them speak, and you realise you could hold a better, less annoying conversation with the gunk you clean off your helmet in the shower.

Oh god nothing as stupid as that :P

<_<

You know what I hate about weegie girls?

You see them from behind. You think one of 3 things:

1) Munter

2) Her biff probably smells a bit funky but she'd still do a turn

3) Her prawn tastes of golden syrup

Then you see her coupon.

At least 50% of the time, the answer is A. You see a lot of initial Bs before the dish reveals an A+. In the rare case of a C, she'll be dancing with some closet homosexual with a fake diamond earring, skin cancer and a V-cut. The true kicker for the borderline B/C ones will be when you hear them speak, and you realise you could hold a better, less annoying conversation with the gunk you clean off your helmet in the shower.

Dear God, I hope you get another lemon soon or we'll all be forced to read this 'I can't get my balls emptied' shite for months, as amusing as it is. ;):P

It's been 4 days and I'm fucking ganting. I've got 4 months left in Glasgow, so I'm planning on horsing as many non-weegie birds as is possible. With my chat, I'll be stuck on 1 until I leave.

Look, I tell you what, I'll shave my legs and tug you off into a bucket if it'll stop your incessant inflated-melon grumping.

:P

Games being called off. I am fucking raging because my entire Sunday has been shot to buggery thanks to the Rangers game being cancelled and the P&B game also called off.

I fucking hate the weather :angry:

Sky Sports News said that it had passed the inspection at 7pm this morning too.

I was looking forward to watching that one.

I was hoping for your stomach but a bucket is fine.

I might start a fort-esq thread detailing my lack of sexual exploits. Pictures, details, and ultimately an erection that will get dismantled relatively quickly.

You should, I have a feeling it could go 'gold' very quickly, and by gold I don't mean '2 girls, 1 cup'..... ;)

Oh diddums. You poor mummy's lad. Oedipus you mummy shagger.

Sometimes I feel sorry for you and try to refrain from calling you a walloper and such like but the vast majority of the time you come out with so much shite that I just cant help myself.

Like now, you fucking bannet.