Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Phoning 3 to give notice of my intent to finish with them in 30 days so I can get myself an iPhone to have the fella do his best Del Boy and flog me a phone that quite clearly isn't the one I want.

I hate phone salesman/women.

I gave t mobile my notice on sunday. They asked why, I told them their reception is rubbish and I can't contact anyone. She pleaded for a bit, but eventually gave in.

I'd gone into t mobile on friday to cancel it in person, but they said they can't do cancellations in store. Also said I paid insurance and the memory card had fallen out because of a flaw in the design, but they also said they couldn't deal with any of that in store.

They could have basically dealt with anything that involved them making money, but nothing that involved helping me. Useless tramps.

Like when I phoned up to cancel my car insurance as the renewal was about £80 dearer than other companies. After telling them I'd already accepted another quote, they said "can I give you a re-quote as it might be cheaper". Me: "No, because I'd then be wondering why you didn't give me that price in the first place".

:rolleyes:

I couldnt sign in here at college today so i just started reading this from the start due to boredom at college. I got about 20 pages in while making my own list of things that annoy me. Thats how boring Cisco Networking really is, so here we go:

1. sky phoning me to join sky talk for the thousandth time.

Me: I dont own this phone-line, and even if i did i have no interest

Twat: Okay sir, sorry for that i shall take you off our calling list

Five Minutes Later:

*Ring Ring*

Me: Hello?

Twat 2: Hello Mr Edgar, can i interest you in skytal...

..................Dial Tone...........................

2. People sitting thier bags on empty seats in crowded buses

3. Anybody with a BMW or Merc while on the road, it doesnt belong to you, you c***s!

4. Neds who act like such hardcases while shielded by 10 mates

5. Ugly Neds who pull lovely looking girls

6. Women who get treated like horseshit by assholes and then go back to them

7. Jade Goody

8. The Media's Tributes to Jade Goody "Her son has gained her strength" what strength?, 2 weeks ago she was inhaling morphine and screaming "ill be dead in a month!"

9. Kerry Katona

10. Tv adverts that show a senario or something else that has no relevance to the product

11. Barry Scott

12. The old b*****d in my college course who has retaken this course 4 times and still knows nothing

13. The american b*****d who acts all knowledgable in class when hes done the course twice

14. The Paki guy who is allways late

15. People on xbox live that act like hard cases

16. Being asked what you want to eat for dinner when you are either

A: Desperate for a shit

B: Having only woken up 2 seconds earlier

theres alot more believe me, but i cant be arsed lol

You've finally snapped big guy, congrats :D

I have just put 42 litre of unleaded in my van but it is a diesel van,I am going to get the balls booted at work.

Which is worse? Petrol in a Diesel or Diesel in a Petrol? I seem to remember Petrol in a Diesel not being as bad?

I have just put 42 litre of unleaded in my van but it is a diesel van,I am going to get the balls booted at work.

Oh dear :lol::lol::lol:

At least you noticed before the engine was started. You did didn't you?

Which is worse? Petrol in a Diesel or Diesel in a Petrol? I seem to remember Petrol in a Diesel not being as bad?

Think thats right, diesel is more viscous than petrol so you'd expect it to do more damage anyway. Either way, start the engine up and you're fucked.

A big ooops as i am getting a written warning :(

Look on the bright side, if you worked for my company there's a pretty decent chance you'd have been sacked.

Chin up, my mate put unleaded into his BMW 5 series the second day he had it :lol:

Edit: The Beemer was of course a diesel.

Edited by Concannon

I think I just sent a text that says "OH Smithy I want your BABIES" to my girlfriend.

That'll take an explanation or two when she gets in from work.

Is Smithy the Brechin Chairman that told them to lie down?

My brother in law had the same problem with them(3) Doc.

They kept offering him a new phone and were unwilling to tell him the exact date his contract ended.Terrible bloody company.

I'm not convinced there's much to choose between any of them to be honest. I had terrible trouble trying to get Orange to give me a PAC code to change to another provider after my ex moved out - the thing was in his name and so they couldn't deal with me because I wasn't the account holder. I finally lost my rag good and proper, uttered the words OFTEL in the right direction and got my PAC code - 18 months after first requesting it!

I think I just sent a text that says "OH Smithy I want your BABIES" to my girlfriend.

That'll take an explanation or two when she gets in from work.

:lol: