Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Wummin in work moaning about the weather, and Scottish summers in partucular.

You live in fucking GLASGOW, for f'ck's sake! It rains here, often upwards of 200 days a year. Deal with it.

At least you don't live in Dundee. First sunny day in April and the clothes come off and stay off untill early November.

Not pleasant.

The missus is out for a family meal, so I've been scrabbling about trying to get some lads together. I'm tired and not really that bothered so I don't know why I tried so hard. But I'm off for a bit of Fifa at a mate's house so it aint all bad after all.

I honestly can't remember if I've complained about this before, but why can't people put their clocks forward an hour months after they were supposed to? It's just frustrating. Anyway that's my tuppenceworth.

Guest The Phoenix

Almost as bad as wummen who queue to use a cashline machine and when it's their turn, they have to scrabble about in their handbag to find their bloody bankcard.

Guest The Phoenix
And the stupid fucking p***k of a main character in this shitty film I downloaded reminds me far too much of myself. ARGH again.

You're watching Happy Feet? :o

I intended to get some revision done when I got in from work. I'm a tad tired and can't be fucked with it now. I'm also working at 7 tomorrow and can't be bothered with that either. It'll be the same scenario tomorrow, probably <_<

My ex keeps on texting me and trying to speak to me on MSN. Why doesn't she get it that i'm just not interested anymore?

Purposely picking fights seemed to dispose of my ex. I ended up blocking her on MSN and was generally a p***k to her if she text me.

Maybe that's harsh, but sometimes drastic measures need to be taken.

Guest The Phoenix
My ex keeps on texting me and trying to speak to me on MSN. Why doesn't she get it that i'm just not interested anymore?

Her Guide Dog likes your Mum's biscuits? :unsure: