Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's a Morton conspiracy - VikingTwONk and Swampmonster have launched attacks on two separate threads against my line of argument and it's got to the stage that, for those quick enough to notice before I edited, I mixed them up and blamed one for the other's opinion. The pair of them are fucking with my head, man! :o

Look, I've only been to the Feegiedome twice lads - gie's a break, eh?! :(:rolleyes::lol:

Start basing your 'argument' on facts and not on the land of MGM's ridiculous make-believe and I won't have to intervene in future. That you seem to be developing a penchant for the dark side of the area is just an unsavoury irrelevance.

Start basing your 'argument' on facts and not on the land of MGM's ridiculous make-believe and I won't have to intervene in future. That you seem to be developing a penchant for the dark side of the area is just an unsavoury irrelevance.

:lol:

It's a Morton conspiracy - VikingTwONk and Swampmonster have launched attacks on two separate threads against my line of argument and it's got to the stage that, for those quick enough to notice before I edited, I mixed them up and blamed one for the other's opinion. The pair of them are fucking with my head, man! :o

Look, I've only been to the Feegiedome twice lads - gie's a break, eh?! :(:rolleyes::lol:

Did I miss a memo? What's this all about?

I'm gonna say just now, MMSM is at mines, so if anything dodgy should appear under my name, then it's him and not me.

or if there's a post from you saying 'youdaman!!!' it's him

That you seem to be developing a penchant for the dark side of the area is just an unsavoury irrelevance.

I may be about to be 'wooshed' but I don't understand that at all - dark side of what? :blink:

Did I miss a memo? What's this all about?

No. I confused you and VikingTON on the PTTGOYN and More Religious Intolerence threads and argued against one of you, I can't remember which was which, when it was the other that had posted it in the first place so I had to edit my post to get the first person's name right and now I'm even more confused..... :(

People who don't fucking text you back when it's something important. Ignorant fuckers.

Folk who complain about people not texting them back over important issues when surely, if it was that important, you could have phoned them?? :P