Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ooh, you're hard to please! <_<

It's the summer look. B) And 'Moby'..... :o .....I'm holding live snakes and tarantula's FFS. Do you think he would put himself anywhere near that sort of heavy stuff? <_<Middleton Mouse was standing in the background with a shotgun, just in case! :ph34r:

yes, well, you know her animals are dear to her/expensive, she can't let them get hurt. It'd be sad and we'd probably miss you but.... :D:P

oh come on, no one had done it and it was standing there saying hit me! :D:rolleyes:

I had one glass of white wine yesterday and that's all I've touched since the CL final :angel

A saint amongst sinners. Im going to start using the bus to work,which will mean more walking,i dont mind i need the exercise.My worry is as i change buses in George st,i will fall into one of the local hostelries and forget to leave..

Pregnancy thread for this pish. ;)

:lol::lol: Chill out, Grandad! :P

yes, well, you know her animals are dear to her/expensive, she can't let them get hurt. It'd be sad and we'd probably miss you but.... :D:P

oh come on, no one had done it and it was standing there saying hit me! :D:rolleyes:

I'll set 'em up, you knock 'em down! :D;)

Just got in from playing football and I am absolutely knackered! It's too hot to play a full 90 minute game.

Also I took a knock to the face and looked in the mirror when I got home and realised that the bridge of my nose is now twice the size and it's blocking part of my vision out of my right eye :(

Today marks my last day of being a teenager. As of tomorrow, I'll be in my 20's.

I'm aware I will no longer be lumped into the age bracket of spotty, thuggish, neddy neanderthals, but it's the end of an era nonetheless. A day for some nostalgic reflection beckons for me I think.

Some of my 'friends' have been deliberately excluding me from social activities. Naturally this will be dealt with extreme and cunning vengance. I just wish my best mate from Dundee was coming back home today, I can't be fucking arsed with this anymore... :(

Strange, you come across as such a friendly and polite chap on here too, i can't for the life of me think why they would want to exclude someone like that from any social activities that may be planned.