Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've lived a sheltered life, I am truely shocked about the level and openess at which recreational drugs are used by people at my place of employment.

I was quite the same until about a year ago. Walked past a local pub to see blokes doing lines of coke on some wheelybins. Only in Fife.

I am really quite desperate for some fizzy juice. I don't drink the stuff very often (buy a bottle or so every couple of weeks), but ever since yesterday I've had a proper hankering for a nice cold glass of pepsi or something. I've even tried eating food to take away the craving, but its 23:44, and I can't sleep because I'm thinking about fizzy juice. Normal diluty juice just isn't taking the edge off my thirst.

Its late. There is only the 24 hour garage open. I am going to look like the most pathetic jakie in the history of jakies. I really don't want to get dressed and walk the 200 metres to the garage, but my god I'm thirsty.

Am I pregnant or something?

I am really quite desperate for some fizzy juice. I don't drink the stuff very often (buy a bottle or so every couple of weeks), but ever since yesterday I've had a proper hankering for a nice cold glass of pepsi or something. I've even tried eating food to take away the craving, but its 23:44, and I can't sleep because I'm thinking about fizzy juice. Normal diluty juice just isn't taking the edge off my thirst.

Its late. There is only the 24 hour garage open. I am going to look like the most pathetic jakie in the history of jakies. I really don't want to get dressed and walk the 200 metres to the garage, but my god I'm thirsty.

Am I pregnant or something?

I've walked to that garage before simply for a sandwich as I couldn't be bothered making one myself (That's when I stayed in Sunnyside, close to where you are now), so get dressed and get over there. The place has been a lifesaver over the years. I remember coming back from an all-dayer in Oban around 3am, and being absolutely desperate for a BLT and some Fanta, that place was an oasis in the desert.

I've walked to that garage before simply for a sandwich as I couldn't be bothered making one myself (That's when I stayed in Sunnyside, close to where you are now), so get dressed and get over there. The place has been a lifesaver over the years. I remember coming back from an all-dayer in Oban around 3am, and being absolutely desperate for a BLT and some Fanta, that place was an oasis in the desert.

I can't say I've ever had a craving for those after a session of drinking! :lol:;)

The place has been a lifesaver over the years. I remember coming back from an all-dayer in Oban around 3am, and being absolutely desperate for a BLT and some Fanta, that place was an oasis in the desert.

You've got a point. That garage has been a good friend to me for a few years now. Its never let me down yet. Brb. :ph34r:

Ah, that changes everything then. :lol:

I feel that a large donner kebab with salad and sauce, chicken pakora and a portion of chips is a better option than a sandwich and fanta after a day of boozing. :P

I pefer tosted bread sandwich with salami, goast cheese and sun dried tomatoes. Some tea (lapsang souchong, no sugar, no milk) served in a Raith Rovers mug with a couple of gold bars thrown in for good measure! :thumsup2

I pefer tosted bread sandwich with salami, goast cheese and sun dried tomatoes. Some tea (lapsang souchong, no sugar, no milk) served in a Raith Rovers mug with a couple of gold bars thrown in for good measure! :thumsup2

That sounds way to healthy and difficult to get after a night out.

After a session, the food must be bad for your health, fatty and of awful quality.

B)

I feel that a large donner kebab with salad and sauce, chicken pakora and a portion of chips is a better option than a sandwich and fanta after a day of boozing. :P

It probably is, however at 3am in the morning, there's not many kebab shops open. ;)

Oh, and all night garages dinnae usually sell them either.

Replace the Raith Rovers mug with a china cup, and the gold bars with Gold Bars, and you are sounding scarily like a young Reynard!

Anyway, if I eat after a night out, then if open, its got to be a donner kebab, but if its too late for takeaways, then a few packets of crisps normally hit the spot! Anyway, I'm not going to the garage. I must be stronk!