Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The showers broke and I have to have a bath. Feel a bit gay.

So baths are gay? I would have thouught that only applied if you were having a bath with someone of the same gender, and even then that would surely be a lifestyle choice.

Important thing is do you feel clean?

BTW good result on Saturday. :)

So baths are gay? I would have thouught that only applied if you were having a bath with someone of the same gender, and even then that would surely be a lifestyle choice.

Important thing is do you feel clean?

BTW good result on Saturday. :)

Yes a bit gay.

I am clean I ended up having bubbles in (really gay I know).

Thank you, I told you I was confident, Good result for your lot on Monday aswell.

Yes a bit gay.

I am clean I ended up having bubbles in (really gay I know).

Thank you, I told you I was confident, Good result for your lot on Monday aswell.

Wondered who got custody of Michael Jackson's monkey - that's not gay it's bestial.

:angry:<_< I shall now be cheering on Dundee United this Saturday and our ex-player Danny Swanson! :P

:o:angry:<_<:(

Engineering works on the glasgow-carlisle line have effectively scuppered one of the best days out of the season

Not at all. I'm sure in the QOS v Raith build up thread there is a couple of pages of good travel advice. So before you give up on seeing the wonderful town of Dumfries, I would consider visiting that thread. Also, Lockerbie on the West Coast line then bus it from there. Like the good poster above has also said.

Bloody hell.

I was putting money on Tottenham earlier, and I thought "Might as well stick Man Utd on this, make a wee bit more of it if Spurs do the business."

Spurs are running away at Hull, whereas United have just got one nil down against fucking Burnley.

After winning quite a bit of Arsenal last night I decided a treble was the order of the day. Liverpool, Spurs and man utd <_<

I wish Giggs and Owen would get their finger out their arse. I've got them in the fantasy football.

Modric and Conrluka aswell!!

I picked Anelka and Crouch. <_< Really should have paid more attention.

I made a bit of a mess of my team. Still made it to the top of my league after the first week, get the feeling it will be downhill from here though.

Even Notts County, who have 9 goals in their last two league games, have failed to score tonight, and are locked at 0-0 with Chesterfield :(

Nothing's going for me tonight, by the looks of it.

1-0 chesterfeild.