Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
:lol:

Some of Kilt's posts from last night really made my eyes want to bleed. No offence!

Indeed last night was an extravaganza of posting even by P&B Standards.

In his defence at least he is consistent in his views.

The multi-coloured Velcro Strap changes his more often than an incontinent changes his/her underwear.

Edited by The Phoenix

Guest The Phoenix

I thought that even Creton would have the intelligence to understand the difference between having a user on ignore and being force fed the multi-coloured bile when others quote him.

I thought that even Creton would have the intelligence to understand the difference between having a user on ignore and being force fed the multi-coloured bile when others quote him.

By Vectron's paid whore, why ignore if you're going to continue to respond? Surely that defeats the object?

We're meant to be all happy that my sister in law has gotten engaged again after her last marriaage fell apart after 18 months (didn't bother giving the gifts either). The ink isn't dry on the divorce!

Sorry but these happy clappy churches seem to force people down the eisle (sp?) sod the consequences.

Oh and she's a witch who thought we shouldn't be getting married, brother not marrying a christian blah blah.......she's one o fthese "christians" who is actually a horrible human being and if she's an example of those who are off to heaven then I'm first in line for hell!

Guest The Phoenix
Just so Phoenix can read it.

*stirs*

*Resists rising to the bait*

By the Power of the Shitty Nappy, I'd expect that kind of behaviour from Callum. ;)

Oh and she's a witch who thought we shouldn't be getting married, brother not marrying a christian blah blah.......she's one o fthese "christians" who is actually a horrible human being and if she's an example of those who are off to heaven then I'm first in line for hell!

A Christian witch?

Kilt will not be pleased!

My petty nag is that instead of playing football on Saturday afternoon, I'm going to Dumbarton to watch us get beat. Urgh, the things I do to follow Clyde.

You should try getting a carryout for the journey, it makes watching shite football a bearable experience.

We're meant to be all happy that my sister in law has gotten engaged again after her last marriage fell apart after 18 months (didn't bother giving the gifts either). The ink isn't dry on the divorce!

Sorry but these happy clappy churches seem to force people down the aisle sod the consequences.

Oh and she's a witch who thought we shouldn't be getting married, brother not marrying a Christian blah blah.......she's one of those "Christians" who are actually a horrible human beings and if she's an example of those who are off to heaven then I'm first in line for hell!

see, I'd tend to agree but your quote merely says she got married, divorced and married again -that in and of itself doesn't make you a hhb.

'meant to be happy'? sound like some one has had a word......they'll now be in A&E! :lol::lol:

Red Star Belgrade are kicking off all over the city, big trouble in the centre earlier. They attempted a parade up Na Mustku street which turned into them rioting. News Report - check out the videos - one of the videos shows some police brutality too

Damn it, they've removed the video and replaced it with some twat showing his arse.

It's back, the second video down, although they've removed the bits with the parade and teargas :(

Edited by Breaking Decency

*Resists rising to the bait*

By the Power of the Shitty Nappy, I'd expect that kind of behaviour from Callum. ;)

Lots of shitty nappies today... Nevermind, Daddy's home now, so he can deal with any from now until bedtime!