Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
My best mate's just been made redundant.

I'm glad I left when I did, but that doesn't mean his employers aren't c***s. :(:angry: :angry: :angry:

:(

Not much consolation but I'm of the belief that all employers ultimately turn out to be c***s.

I want to leave and my c***s won't let me (well not on the terms I want anyway). :angry:

House parties in my experience were always quite shit. You would always end up with some bird greeting about something. If you were lucky, a fight would break out and you could have a laugh at that.

I don't really like house parties, mainly because I've never been to a great one. The best one I've been to was a joint 18th at my mates house. I was disgustingly drunk that night. I went down to the Asda before heading up to get my carry out... I was prepared for war that night. Bottle of Vodka, 3 litre bottle of Cider and a fair whack of cans. Now, I'm no Gav, so I didn't get through it all, but I gave it my best shot.

I don't know how much of it I had, but the pictures from the night suggest I fairly went for it!

My best mate's just been made redundant.

I'm glad I left when I did, but that doesn't mean his employers aren't c***s. :(:angry::angry::angry:

My friend had a week off work 2 weeks ago, and on the Friday he got a letter through saying the company had went into liquidation, and he no longer had a job. Now, he's a 3rd year apprentice Electrician, so I knew he wouldn't be out of the game for too long. I phoned him on the Tuesday.... He was just finishing work.

Yep, the jammy vagina got let go on the Friday, interview on the Monday and started work on the Tuesday.

Just like a Craig David song.

Idea!

As long as you're at least 60% confident that nobody at the party is going to dip their boaby in it, it's almost definitely a brilliant idea.

I think the one at the party I mentioned started off as a big bowl of Sex on the Beach, but it was quickly corrupted with various types of alcopop, Aftershock, and whatever else could be had.

And also, secretly, a fair whack of absinthe.

Edit: By a strange coincidence, I'm fairly sure the Caley goalkeeper in the sig above this post was at said party.

Edited by Dunc

Chris Moyles, I wish he fell down that fecking mountain. TWAT

I can't understand how people can like him. "But he's really funny". No he's not. He's fat and arrogant. I'm fat, arrogant and funny (so I've heard...). How come I'm not on the fucking tranny making silly money?

Jeremy Clarkson is a p***k as well.

"But he's funny".......

House parties are always better when you turn up a steaming wreck. You get into them easier as opposed to trying to catch up with the other drunkards who have already developed their pish-talking tongues and yapping away merrily. To the sober ear it's a completely different language. Funny how that works.

Guest The Phoenix
Jeremy Clarkson is a p***k as well.

"But he's funny".......

No he's a p***k and about as funny as a red hot poker inserted at 60 mph up the anal passage.

I hasten to add I'm guessing that the above insertion would be extremely lacking in humour but would welcome confirmation from anyone with practical experience.

No he's a p***k and about as funny as a red hot poker inserted at 60 mph up the anal passage.

I hasten to add I'm guessing that the above insertion would be extremely lacking in humour but would welcome confirmation from anyone with practical experience.

That's another one..... "I don't watch Top Gear for the cars, I watch it for the banter!". Banter this, ya wee ride.

I can't stand any of them really. James May is slightly tolerable, but Clarkson and that wee midget can go sook scissors.

Ooft. I'm very ranty tonight. I think I'm bitter than my plans for tonight have collapsed in spectacular fashion!

Guest The Phoenix
That's another one..... "I don't watch Top Gear for the cars, I watch it for the banter!". Banter this, ya wee ride.

I can't stand any of them really. James May is slightly tolerable, but Clarkson and that wee midget can go sook scissors.

Ooft. I'm very ranty tonight. I think I'm bitter than my plans for tonight have collapsed in spectacular fashion!

I hate the way it is painfully obvious that the "banter" on Top Gear is so obviously and painfully scripted.

I suspect the three of them get into bed and tug each other off whilst (over) rehearsing their "hilarious" jokes.

The Leads and The Engagement Party both goosed tonight, Big Man? :unsure:

Punchbowls - The best one at a party I was at wold be Whisky, vodka, Tennents and evian water.

That sounds disastrous.

In fact, the only one of those four that I'd willingly drink is the whisky!

Actually, house parties are one good thing about being a whisky drinker. If you take a bottle of vodka it gets tanned by everyone, but hardly anyone drinks whisky. I can buy a bottle of whisky for a house party and know it'll only be me and one or two of my pals drinking it.

I haven't been to a decent house party in ages :(

The Leads and The Engagement Party both goosed tonight, Big Man? :unsure:

Indeed.

I didn't notice your message until today as well. I must have clicked on P&B and forgot about it then later on closed the tab.

Still, I do have Football Manager tonight, then a day of golf, booze and football tomorrow. So that's good!

That sounds disastrous.

In fact, the only one of those four that I'd willingly drink is the whisky!

Actually, house parties are one good thing about being a whisky drinker. If you take a bottle of vodka it gets tanned by everyone, but hardly anyone drinks whisky. I can buy a bottle of whisky for a house party and know it'll only be me and one or two of my pals drinking it.

I haven't been to a decent house party in ages :(

I thought the same, surprisingly nice. That said I was already mortal on about 12 tins. I brought the whisky never drunk anything and the next thing I knew it was in the bowl, so it would have been rude not to try it.

Guest The Phoenix
I thought the same, surprisingly nice. That said I was already mortal on about 12 tins. I brought the whisky never drunk anything and the next thing I knew it was in the bowl, so it would have been rude not to try it.

I'd lay money your head was in another bowl later that very same night.