Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

how the f**k can you type with your foreheid???

You just mash the keyboard with your face and hope something legible comes out a la the infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters argument. Something I've accused undergrads of before when they've been e-mailing me their type written assignments.

Not that I'm accusing you of that heinous crime, merely clarifying the point. I still owe you a pint I think.....

Clyde fan in PTTGOYN. Makes sense really. :P

What, haven't you heard? We've signed a striker from Queen's Park with a "hilarious first touch", and we have Andy McNeil in goal tomorrow.

We're going to win the league. B)

Miss us yet? :)

What, haven't you heard? We've signed a striker from Queen's Park with a "hilarious first touch", and we have Andy McNeil in goal tomorrow.

I miss the points - never Broadwood. The player you've signed reads like a shiter Armand One. B)

:lol::lol:

I feel for you Toma. My dad used to know a guy with the same name, who's probably in his late 50's now and like goalkeeper Andy McNeil, he couldn't trap his own boaby in his hands

I miss the points - never Broadwood. The player you've signed reads like a shiter Armand One. B)

It's okay, we miss you too. I honestly do though, every time we were due to head to your bit events conspired against me going. The worst one was when I slept in and woke up at 10 to 3, which if I remember correctly was the day of the last minute goal.

:lol::lol:

I feel for you Toma. My dad used to know a guy with the same name, who's probably in his late 50's now and like goalkeeper Andy McNeil, he couldn't trap his own boaby in his hands

Well, thankfully I'm not going to be there tomorrow. The funds won't allow it this weekend, and to be honest, I'd rather sit and watch Jeff Stelling than head to Broadwood. I know it's a bit wanky, because we need the money, but I very rarely ever enjoy myself there.

Game of golf in the morning, bookies and ASDA in the afternoon for the coupon/beer, then round to mine with a friend or two to get absolutely buckled.

Love it.

Game of golf in the morning, bookies and ASDA in the afternoon for the coupon/beer, then round to mine with a friend or two to get absolutely buckled.

Love it.

Enjoy, dude. If I'm not working at a game, I usually enjoy kicking back with some hot Jeff action. Mrs Doctor hates it :D

Enjoy, dude. If I'm not working at a game, I usually enjoy kicking back with some hot Jeff action. Mrs Doctor hates it :D

So who is it you work for? (I'm assuming you're a football journalist). You're a bit of an enigma! I mean, no team, no hello at the fives, The Doctor..... Something doesn't add up.

You better not be Bill Leckie!

So who is it you work for? (I'm assuming you're a football journalist). You're a bit of an enigma! I mean, no team, no hello at the fives, The Doctor..... Something doesn't add up.

You better not be Bill Leckie!

He's too embarrassed to admit who he actually supports ;)