Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Up at 4am to take my Brother in Law to the airport to catch a flight out to Orlando.

I don't so much mind the early rise,i get up at 5 normally.But i hate seeing people of on a dark wet morning in Edinburgh,knowing in 9 hours time they will be sitting in 30 odd degrees of heat..

Unless they're going by Thomas Cook, in which case expedct a call in a few hours time saying the plane's gone tech and can you pick them up and start all over again tomorrow! ;)

it was really hard pulling myself out of bed this morning. one of the worst feelings in the world.
I should have read that more carefully at first sight. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Unless they're going by Thomas Cook, in which case expedct a call in a few hours time saying the plane's gone tech and can you pick them up and start all over again tomorrow! ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

They are going via Gatwick...BA

Earlier in the evening I was watching Frasier, during the ad-break I learned that it was Lee Evans month on Comedy Central.

EVERY BLOODY MONTH IS LEE EVANS MONTH ON COMEDY CENTRAL.

What is it with these people, does Lee Evans own them or something?

The time for a pleading e-mail has passed, prepare yourself for a foul-mouthed and abusive letter written in my own blood Comedy Central.

Should this prove succesfull, and provided I don't pass out, I will also use this method to lobby for the return of Seinfeld.

I can see where you're coming from on this one . I'm sorry Lee Evans fans but Norman Wisdom was doing this pish years earlier , funnier , and without the foul language Evans seems to rely on more and more to get a laugh. The cheap option for Comedy Central seems to be flog the dead horse , however once popular , rather than splash money on any new shows or up and coming talent.

Good luck with your blood soaked letter. By the way , the head of Comedy Central is a Mr. Grrrrrrriimmmmmsdale. ;)

My Senior Management have gone mad - officially. How can I explain to them that taking a queue measurement on the hour every hour 24 hours a day, seven days a week is NOT a Queue Monitoring 'SAMPLE'! :angry:<_<

Hows it not. Ur not doing it for teh whole time are u!!

River Island's application form is just silly. "Why are you interested in working in River Island?" Like any 16 can actually write, "I feel i'll bring lots to the company" and mean it.

I WANT MONEY!!

put ur intrested in fashion or that

Its no rocket science mate

River Island's application form is just silly. "Why are you interested in working in River Island?" Like any 16 can actually write, "I feel i'll bring lots to the company" and mean it.

I WANT MONEY!!

"The 70% discount for uniform sounds fucking ace"

Anyway, my nag for the day:

Having done my ankle in playing football over a week ago, I proceeded to go over it yesterday whilst taking in a delivery at my work. It's bloody sore again <_< . I'd forgotten just how easy it is to do in your ankle when it hasn't fully recovered.

My boss pulled a sicky today so i have had to do all the work. Actually this maybe should be in the RTBC because i have this over him know and it has been quiet,so i haven't actually done much. And i am going to leave 20 mins early...

Edited by capybara