Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Your sex life doesn't interest us . ;)

Kilt's been around so I'm sure someone is.

Edit: I did not word that well. I meant that he's been online thus I'm sure that someone around would be interested.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

I was picking my son up in Grangemouth today and a guy decided to walk across the road whilst the traffic lights were at green <_< I gave him a reminder(peep peep) and all he did was stop and give me abuse :angry:

He had a kid with him and he wasn't interested that he could have got her knocked down,Fucking arsehole.

Madness. I tooted my horn at a taxi driver a few weeks back and he jumped out his car and started shouting abuse and challenging me to a square go :lol:

Seem to have lost my watch.....its somewhere in the flat but after hunting high and low I havent found it. This will bug me all night :(

It has taken me 5 days but at long last it is found! Was under a sofa cushion!

Ok I realise this isnt a PTTGOYN so........am gonna have a beast of a hangover after drinking since the Charlton game on at noon!

I can't decide if I'm going to go to this party or not.

Pros - A few people that I haven't been around for along time will be there.

Cons - Sore heid. Cannae be arsed. Uppety poncy west end c***s that look down their nose at anyone who doesn't have a degree in fucking elbow waxing or some equally ridiculous course. Getting home from the west end at 4 in the morning.

Actually, now that I've read my own post, I thin my mind is made up.

Madness. I tooted my horn at a taxi driver a few weeks back and he jumped out his car and started shouting abuse and challenging me to a square go :lol:

I must admit i got out of the car and had a go back at him,He had the cheek to say i went through a red light but another driver backed me up and told him he was out order as he crossed whilst the lights were at green.

Years of alcohol abuse I suspect.

Ho ho ho.

Sadly, I can't blame it on the booze, as I sobered up a few hours ago I think. I suppose I'll need to put it down to either my sore head or the fact I'm a thick sweary.

I've honestly never had a sore head this bad in my life. I'm oot my chump on painkillers and it's made no difference. I made a joke about Jade Goody earlier today, maybe it's her spirit inside my brain being useless and racist that's causing the pain.

Guest The Phoenix
I've honestly never had a sore head this bad in my life.

Is it as bad to make you prefer death?

That's the impact a real migraine headache can have.

Only had a couple in my life and the thought of ending it all certainly crosses your mind when the pain is at its worst, any daylight is unbearable and no relief seems to be forthcoming.

Is it as bad to make you prefer death?

That's the impact a real migraine headache can have.

Only had a couple in my life and the thought of ending it all certainly crosses your mind when the pain is at its worst, any daylight is unbearable and no relief seems to be forthcoming.

It's not that bad, but I did consider listening to N-Dubz to take away the pain. Now, I know an oldie like you may not have heard of those cheeky hipsters, but one listen and I'm sure you will understand how crap I must be feeling to consider such horrible thoughts.

Now I need to go into town to give my mate his booze. Fanny baws here went on the beer run earlier on when he thought he was going to that party.

Guest The Phoenix
It's not that bad, but I did consider listening to N-Dubz to take away the pain. Now, I know an oldie like you may not have heard of those cheeky hipsters, but one listen and I'm sure you will understand how crap I must be feeling to consider such horrible thoughts.

Now I need to go into town to give my mate his booze. Fanny baws here went on the beer run earlier on when he thought he was going to that party.

Correct, I've never heard of N-Dubz.

Are they related to G_Man?

My friend always ends up coming to stay at my house when she's drunk, which normally isn't a problem but I just can't be arsed with it tonight.

If I do stay up late, I'd rather watch the Brazil v Argentina match than put up with her drunken ramblings.

Correct, I've never heard of N-Dubz.

Are they related to G_Man?

Why don't you watch this

If I ever have a son who is a musician, I'll be making sure he doesn't try to pull any of this shite when I puff it.

Here is a sample lyric, I nearly wet myself laughing the first time I heard it.

"But B, i never had a chance to repay you

for the things you done for me

Put me on the right path, kept me from steering left

Yeah we had a right laugh

But Now Im feeling like Bruce Willis, each and everyday B i really wanna Die Hard"