Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
It's not that bad, but I did consider listening to N-Dubz to take away the pain. Now, I know an oldie like you may not have heard of those cheeky hipsters, but one listen and I'm sure you will understand how crap I must be feeling to consider such horrible thoughts.

Now I need to go into town to give my mate his booze. Fanny baws here went on the beer run earlier on when he thought he was going to that party.

Correct, I've never heard of N-Dubz.

Are they related to G_Man?

My friend always ends up coming to stay at my house when she's drunk, which normally isn't a problem but I just can't be arsed with it tonight.

If I do stay up late, I'd rather watch the Brazil v Argentina match than put up with her drunken ramblings.

Correct, I've never heard of N-Dubz.

Are they related to G_Man?

Why don't you watch this

If I ever have a son who is a musician, I'll be making sure he doesn't try to pull any of this shite when I puff it.

Here is a sample lyric, I nearly wet myself laughing the first time I heard it.

"But B, i never had a chance to repay you

for the things you done for me

Put me on the right path, kept me from steering left

Yeah we had a right laugh

But Now Im feeling like Bruce Willis, each and everyday B i really wanna Die Hard"

I almost went and saw N-Dubz but it was a tenner, so we paid less than half that to go to Dusk and not listen to them. We got the better deal!

Even if you had paid £30 and sat in the house all night you would have got the better deal.

I would rather pick my eyes out with a hairy mallet than watch that mob live.

In my local Asian emporium, they've had a telly installed.

Nothing unusual about that, you say.

Well, I would agree, but it's a big widescreen hanging from the ceiling, about 8 feet back from the front of the counter. Essentially, when you're standing there like a dick, paying four times more for milk than you would in Asda, you have to wait for hours for your change, because the auld wifie is staring gormlessly over your head, at whatever's going on in today's edition of Bollyoaks.

I've had another rejection letter through for a job that I should have been guaranteed an interview for. I will be phoning up to ask what was wrong with my application so that I can improve it next time a similar post comes along.

Getting royally fed up with applying for so many jobs and getting nowhere.

Because he's a DICK!

He just tinks he's G, like us, innit blad? Am so G dat am in a fake gangsta clique on an intanet football forum. Pfff, am from Bearsden, dats how G I am.

PTTGONY: I have a decision to make. Go and watch Thistle in the quarter-final of the prestigous Alba Cup or play for my own team.