Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Do you really need one?

I suppose it's a bit of a trick, if you have the confidence to actually ask for one to be assigned, then you probably don't need one.

yeah, i do

i actually never asked for one, my old confidence tutor said to my course tutor that i should get another confidence tutor

i got told on the first week that i would get one the next week, its now been 3 weeks since that was said

A picture is meant to tell a 1000 words. it was meant to lead into the picture of the plane having crashed and burned. There used to be a better pic than that but alas it's lost on the information super highway.

As for the advice, at the very least you can get a good fish supper along the way.

Ah, right. Very good! :rolleyes:

Knowing my luck, I'd just catch crabs! :lol:

yeah, i do

i actually never asked for one, my old confidence tutor said to my course tutor that i should get another confidence tutor

i got told on the first week that i would get one the next week, its now been 3 weeks since that was said

and you haven't retreated into a quivering ball of indecision that needs to be told to buck up every ten seconds?

Are you sure you need one?

yeah, i do

I'm really sorry if I push you over the edge or that, ken, but why the f**k do you need a confidence tutor?

Can I ask your physical appearance? Does it consist of glasses, bowties and an outrageous monobrow?

Yup, same here Capy. A law firm is not a fun place to be on a Friday. Especially when the Legal Secretary is off on holiday and there's delayed settlements to be attended to :angry:

I take it ,it must be Glasgow holiday weekend.We were told to deliver some tender documents asap only to find the company they were going to were closed.

I take it ,it must be Glasgow holiday weekend.We were told to deliver some tender documents asap only to find the company they were going to were closed.

Aye, it's supposed to be, allegedly, but I've seen no signs of it.

Blast, bell's just gone, plane's down, passengers to count <_< ......byee! :rolleyes:

I'm really sorry if I push you over the edge or that, ken, but why the f**k do you need a confidence tutor?

because i have really low self-esteem

Can I ask your physical appearance? Does it consist of glasses, bowties and an outrageous monobrow?

no :lol:

because i have really low self-esteem

This may sound ridiculous, but my advice would be to copy the most coolest cat in your year at school. Use words and/or phrases that he uses. Gel your hair like him. Wear similar clothes. Do everything that he does. It's absolutely fool-proof! If he's cool, and you do what he does, then you're going to be the slyest dawg going. You get me blud?

Or stop following Forfar and you might feel better.

Or stop following Forfar and you might feel better.

:lol::lol: True! ;)

12:33 Ibiza - 217 pax

12:55 Dubai - 368 pax

13:08 Alicante - 186 pax

13:11 Malaga - 154 pax

13:16 Malaga - 188 pax

13:20 Sanford Orlando - 327 pax

13:29 Naples - 243 pax

13:47 Mahon - 185 pax

This is even worse than yesterday.........

Whimpers............ :(

Edit: And a 13:30 Reykjavik - 220 pax

Oh faaaaaaaaaark......... :bairn

Edited by Kilt

Should be able to find 'block addresses' in options when you're on email home page. Just type in address you don't want contact from. :)

Yeh but most of my spam comes with my own e-mail as its address! Cant block myself as on occasion i do need to send something to me. :rolleyes:

I advise you get yourself a bird and do her up the rump. You'll feel much more confident when you attain this goal.

Also, try things like going to a pub you don't usually frequent on a Friday night and have a do on the karaoke. Doesn't matter if you are shite either, will get you up in front of folk and you'll feel a million dollars when you finish if your confidence is as low as you make out - unless of course if you get booed off which may well push you over the edge.

I advise you get yourself a bird and do her up the rump. You'll feel much more confident when you attain this goal.

Also, try things like going to a pub you don't usually frequent on a Friday night and have a do on the karaoke. Doesn't matter if you are shite either, will get you up in front of folk and you'll feel a million dollars when you finish if your confidence is as low as you make out - unless of course if you get booed off which may well push you over the edge.

:lol::lol::lol:

He's right though ;)

dont think id get let into a pub, im 16 :lol: and i dont drink anyway