Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I over heard some wee snooty posh bird today saying her daddy gave her £100 for alphabetizing his fucking dvd collection! She was moaning becuase it took her so long!!

Only a hundred..she was robbed!

If I use a lighter to singe my nose hair, is it going to lead to any long term consequences or short term pain? I hate nose hair. :(

Buy trimmers ASDA do them for a couple of Quid..safer than putting flame to face.

Edit to add.When i was a chef i hated the smell of hairs burning on my arms etc...horrible.

Edited by capybara

I over heard some wee snooty posh bird today saying her daddy gave her £100 for alphabetizing his fucking dvd collection! She was moaning becuase it took her so long!!

At the Pete Doherty gig a couple of weeks ago at The Barras, a snooty wee lassie who thought she was the business was standing in front of me in the queue. A guy was walking along th queue handing out flyers for a private hire taxi firm. She took one and turned to me and said "here do you want this" I replied "no thanks I've got my own" to which she snorted "I don't need one, my Dad owns thirty taxis" so I couldn't resist and told her that my dad owns 32 (an obvious lie that was lost on her).

Later the same girl asked where I was from, I replied Clydebank and she said "I don't even know where that is" so I retorted "Well,we can't all be from Newton Mearns" She was incredulous that I had guessed where she was from! As if it wasn't fucking obvious you smarmy fucking c**t whore boot.

I'm hungry, but the only food I have in the flat is "dinner" food. And it's too early for that. If I eat dinner now, then I'll be hungry later. You see my dilemma?

Also have 2 essays and a report to start, along with copying up notes. I'm not used to this, as you can probably tell.

At the Pete Doherty gig a couple of weeks ago at The Barras, a snooty wee lassie who thought she was the business was standing in front of me in the queue. A guy was walking along th queue handing out flyers for a private hire taxi firm. She took one and turned to me and said "here do you want this" I replied "no thanks I've got my own" to which she snorted "I don't need one, my Dad owns thirty taxis" so I couldn't resist and told her that my dad owns 32 (an obvious lie that was lost on her).

Later the same girl asked where I was from, I replied Clydebank and she said "I don't even know where that is" so I retorted "Well,we can't all be from Newton Mearns" She was incredulous that I had guessed where she was from! As if it wasn't fucking obvious you smarmy fucking c**t whore boot.

Good on you. I love it when little arseholes like that done. Now, to the real business... Would she git wan?

I'm hungry, but the only food I have in the flat is "dinner" food. And it's too early for that. If I eat dinner now, then I'll be hungry later. You see my dilemma?

Also have 2 essays and a report to start, along with copying up notes. I'm not used to this, as you can probably tell.

5 is too early for your tea?! Madness!

Go to the shops and buy crisps. :)

Stop whining you impoverished scallywag. Away back to your servant quarters and learn some manners.

:lol::lol::lol:

Fantastic wee rant there.

Also: FIFA10 or 18th birthday night oot? :( What a stinker of a dilhemma.