Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Oh right, never heard of him before. Doesn't really sound like my kind of thing.

He looks like a right penis, and he lists Slick Rick as one of his influences along with doing a cover of 2 Unlimited- No Limits. WOT?!

Edited by Breaking Decency

Aye, but you used to bang on about Avril Lavigne!

:P

Big Newton hasn't even sold 1 million albums yet never mind 30! ;) That's like comparing Rangers to Clyde.

Oh right, never heard of him before. Doesn't really sound like my kind of thing.

He looks like a right penis, and he lists Slick Rick as one of his influences along with doing a cover of 2 Unlimited- No Limits. WOT?!

I think that's one of his best songs. Nice little uplifting tune, although I don't like the songs he writes with his brother. They are all gash. Look up Dream Catch Me, that's a good one.

:P

Big Newton hasn't even sold 1 million albums yet never mind 30! ;) That's like comparing Rangers to Clyde.

Aye, one is a faceless heap of shite aimed at idiots and the other actually means something....

Why should the woman that was sacked in the baby P case get any compensation at all. Wasn't she the one in charge of the team that was meant to be looking into the case?

Maybe if she and her team had did their jobs then she wouldn't have been sacked. She has a fucking cheek going to court over this. :angry:

Why should the woman that was sacked in the baby P case get any compensation at all. Wasn't she the one in charge of the team that was meant to be looking into the case?

Maybe if she and her team had did their jobs then she wouldn't have been sacked. She has a fucking cheek going to court over this. :angry:

Or maybe social workers shouldn't get the blame for every single bad thing that's happened since time began?

I think that's one of his best songs. Nice little uplifting tune, although I don't like the songs he writes with his brother. They are all gash. Look up Dream Catch Me, that's a good one.

Aye, one is a faceless heap of shite aimed at idiots and the other actually means something....

Agreed. :)

Or maybe social workers shouldn't get the blame for every single bad thing that's happened since time began?

If I kill someone through food poisoning will I get my day in court to get compensation? The buck has to stop with someone.

If I kill someone through food poisoning will I get my day in court to get compensation? The buck has to stop with someone.

I do understand where you're coming from, but it wasn't as if she directly, or even indirectly, killed the kid. They can't be all seeing, and if they were, we'd complain about it.

I do understand where you're coming from, but it wasn't as if she directly, or even indirectly, killed the kid. They can't be all seeing, and if they were, we'd complain about it.

No, but there were several things regarding the child and his carers that should have been picked up on and dealt with by social sevices that weren't.

Edit: actually, in a way, she does have an indirect responsibility. If her team had taken the action that they should have, that boy might still be alive now.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

I saw him at a festival, he was terrible.

Slick Rick is a god though.

Once again my moan involves posh birds.

As i was approaching a flight of steps in Edinburgh today noticed there was a very large queue to get up a set of them. I found this strange until i noticed two girls having a fucking conversation right in the middle of the, already narrow, steps. Do these people not have any brains??

I was fuming, so close to saying something.

Yes, if you were sacked without going through the proper disciplinary process. Do you think the owner of the restaurant would also be sacked, and their name dragged through the national media?

I dont think her case is about her thinking she wasnt in the wrong and more to do with they way she was sacked and the consequences of the public way it was done.

I saw him at a festival, he was terrible.

Slick Rick is a god though.

Yep, he's not bad at all. Still a bit strange to include him, and only him it seems, as a hip hop influence (unless you include DJ Shadow).

Once again my moan involves posh birds.

As i was approaching a flight of steps in Edinburgh today noticed there was a very large queue to get up a set of them. I found this strange until i noticed two girls having a fucking conversation right in the middle of the, already narrow, steps. Do these people not have any brains??

I was fuming, so close to saying something.

Get them pumped.

No, but there were several things regarding the child and his carers that should have been picked up on and dealt with by social sevices that weren't.

Edit: actually, in a way, she does have an indirect responsibility. If her team had taken the action that they should have, that boy might still be alive now.

Of course, I do think there should have been better 'policing' by social services, but like I say- if they dared try they'd be shot down for interfering too much.

Waiting for energy on Facebook Mafia Wars!

Yep. Not only that, being a hundred or so experience points away from a level up, having an energy pack waiting to be used but it'll only go to waste if you use it then because it refills when you get to the next level.