Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who complain about the way other people spend their time.

GET A LIFE!!!!!!

People who complain about people who complain about the way other people spend their time. :P

Edit: TwisteH beat me to it

Edited by Sweet Pete

Why don't you? Instead of moaning about it on an internet forum, say something to them and they might not do it again, therefore (possibly) saving you from getting angry.

I had a similiar experience recently. Whilst walking along the platform at Glasgow Queen Street Station, a group stopped directly in front of me and started yapping amongst themselves. Not only were they walking five-a-breast to start with, they stopped in the middle of the platform. As I walked past, I asked them 'what they were playing at' and 'not to be so fucking stupid'. Not only did it make me feel like a big man, but it got them told as they moved to the side of the platform leaving everyone else room to walk past.

My PTTGOYN is when you hold a door open for someone and they don't acknowledge your kind gesture. It doesn't have to be a 'thank you', a simple smile or a nod will do fine. The loud 'your welcome' usually causes enough embarrassment for the person.

Are you Stuart Dickson's son?

"So, the pleasure beach.... That's a funny name".

As soon as those words left my mouth I turned round and headed to the toilet. I sent a text to one of the guys telling him to go to the bar and get me a drink, because there was no way I could go anywhere near her after that.

:lol: That's brilliant.

Not just the tremendous line, but the fact that even in your pished state, you knew it was terrible.

People who complain about people complaining in the PTTGOYN thread irritate me.
People who complain about people who complain about the way other people spend their time. :P

Edit: TwisteH beat me to it

Yep, I knew this would be said.

Thanks for not disappointing me guys ;)

I'll swop with you, you ungrateful little wretch. :angry:

No, I just want to be another month older so when i have a day off I can go out the night before. Its shite being one of the last in your year or of your friends to be 18

Guest The Phoenix
No, I just want to be another month older so when i have a day off I can go out the night before. Its shite being one of the last in your year or of your friends to be 18

I understand the pain but never wish your life away.

Will you still wear horrible cardigans when you turn 18? :P

Don't you like my wee cardigan Fudge? ;) By the time I'm 18 I'm sure I'll have changed into wearing something a little more warmer. And, in actual fact, I was complimented at an 18th birthday party at how nice it looked :P

Edited by Pol