Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I just paid to download music.

I pay 6€ a month to use Rapidshare, the one click hoster, which combined with various forums and blogs allows me to download music/apps/videos/whatever at high speed. Of course it's not legal, and I could do it for free, but it would be at an excruciatingly slow speed with download limits everyday.

At least I'm giving money to someone for it I suppose :lol:

I pay 6€ a month to use Rapidshare, the one click hoster, which combined with various forums and blogs allows me to download music/apps/videos/whatever at high speed. Of course it's not legal, and I could do it for free, but it would be at an excruciatingly slow speed with download limits everyday.

off topic but:

Are the Czech's in the Euro?

(I could've just googled it, but thought I'd engage socially with the P&B faithful B) )

off topic but:

Are the Czech's in the Euro?

(I could've just googled it, but thought I'd engage socially with the P&B faithful B) )

Nope. The date keeps getting pushed back. I think 2012 is date of adoption now. The Euro is legal tender here, but it's stupid to use it considering the rate you'll get in shops and what not.

I'd never, ever go back. I genuinely believe if they paid me a few hundred grand a week to go back, I wouldn't.
:huh:

That's gotta be a lie or exaggeration at least, surely?

Nope. I don't think a day has gone by since I left that I haven't thought about how much I hated the place.

I used to genuinely think about school and be grateful that I'm not still there as when I was there I hated every stick of the place. But I'm not the same person now, at 24 (nearly 25) I'm confident, I'm outgoing, I'm engaged to a beautiful woman and I own my own home. In short, I'm everything I wasn't during my awkward teenage years and for that reason, I'd more than happily turn back the clocks. But that's just pettiness, i know a lot of the folk who I didn't like or who I envied at school and they're all either total losers or actually nice people now. Everything, and I mean everything, is different after high school.

Aye, fair way to look at at.

I used IMO Download, and they've managed to confuse the shit out of me: I paid 99p (and vat) for a 320k MP3, yet another track which was only a 192k cost me £1.50 (plus vat). Bizarre.

Aye, fair way to look at at.

I used IMO Download, and they've managed to confuse the shit out of me: I paid 99p (and vat) for a 320k MP3, yet another track which was only a 192k cost me £1.50 (plus vat). Bizarre.

The higher the bitrate, the higher the quality- so the more you pay. Then you get FLAC and other 'lossless' formats which will cost more too.

You shouldn't be able to notice the difference between 192k and 320k. I always opt for the former.

The higher the bitrate, the higher the quality- so the more you pay. Then you get FLAC and other 'lossless' formats which will cost more too.

You shouldn't be able to notice the difference between 192k and 320k. I always opt for the former.

Yeah, that's what confused me. I'd have thought the 320k would have been more expensive. Must just be that it was different labels the tracks were from.

I presume you're either exaggerating, or had some really bad experiences at school...

A bit of both possibly. I won't go into too much detail but throughout school I hated myself and wanted to die. The only good thing I got from school is I can now hopefully prove people wrong. A teacher once told me "you're a loser, son". We'll see about that, you c**t.

It's a happy day.

A bit of both possibly. I won't go into too much detail but throughout school I hated myself and wanted to die. The only good thing I got from school is I can now hopefully prove people wrong. A teacher once told me "you're a loser, son". We'll see about that, you c**t.

It's a happy day.

You're Denji'ing people now. You showed him.

It's a happy day.

What a fucking tit. Jesus, teachers are meant to give pupils confidence, not slag them off like that.

Anyway, this morning I woke up and stretched my leg. Then it felt like I popped out my calf muscle and I was shouting and swearing, until my maw came in and told me to shut up. It's still sore right now.

It's a happy day.

What a fucking tit. Jesus, teachers are meant to give pupils confidence, not slag them off like that.

Anyway, this morning I woke up and stretched my leg. Then it felt like I popped out my calf muscle and I was shouting and swearing, until my maw came in and told me to shut up. It's still sore right now.

a technological studies teacher at my school once implied, in front of the entire class (all boys), that me and my mate were gay because we were talking during his lesson. The c**t even kept us back after class (the last lesson of the day) to reiterate his point, when our only crime had been talking. For any schoolies reading this, his name is Mr Sangster, and I've sworn to myself that if I ever meet the c**t again I'll fucking leather him. The "gay" incident was only one of a catalogue of crimes perpetrated against me by that c**t over my years at St Columba's High School

Brother is over for a wee while, saturday's going to be sensational. Oot for a mate's 18th, then crashing at his during his 21st birthday party. Fantastic. B)

I can see you're sooo annoyed.